• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Trial matches 2010...

Kareem

Last night! (friday)
We have a game on QF on sunday as well.
Assume budgie did same as us, and rested their 1st 11.

Their ressies seemed to be full of very young players, didnt look to be anyone over 21...
We had 4 players over 20 in our team
We struggled to get players for the 6pm kickoff, and 7:30pm at Budgie
21 players in total for 2 games (our gk played both games!)
We had to pull players from 18s and 21s (rather the now defunct 21s)

And lol at Budgie right back who accused me of diving when i got a freekick near the corner area at end of game...when I managed to stay on my feet. I'd been tripped over several times all game, and NOT ONCE accused of diving, yet the one time I stayed on my feet...go figure!

hilly1981

Yeah my younger brother who played for SEU Under 17's last season is going to be training with the grade squad from this week. He only just recently turned 18.

Jimmy

You're my hero Kareem.

Does anyone have a Southern Ettalong jersy I can buy?
I want to put Kareems' name on the back.
What number do you wear mate?

Kareem

hilly1981 said:
Yeah my younger brother who played for SEU Under 17's last season is going to be training with the grade squad from this week. He only just recently turned 18.
cool. It's good SEU ae rebuilding...and the 17s are a good bunch of lads, some good AND hardworking players there! (21s have plenty of good players...)

@ Jimmy
I'm too good to have a permanent number!

PubBrawler

Kareem said:
hilly1981 said:
cool. It's good SEU ae rebuilding...and the 17s are a good bunch of lads, some good AND hardworking players there! (21s have plenty of good players...)

@ Jimmy
What a Wanker!

hilly1981

Kareem said:
hilly1981 said:

Yeah for sure. My brother got the coaches award last season. He usually plays in the backs, but can also play in the midfield if needed.

Kareem

PubBrawler said:
Kareem said:
hilly1981 said:

@ Jimmy
What a Wanker!
nah Jimmy's not a wanker, i Know its all tongue in cheek

Sym

I think kareem mastered the art of sarcasm and not giving a full shit about personal attacks anymore...

woo !

mrqwerty4

i went down to watch gosford 1st grade vs avoca first grade,
wasnt a bad game some good football played, until and all in brawl broke out,
gosford and the fitzsimmons will never change! the gosford coach ran onto the field and knocked out an avoca player!

Paolo

mrqwerty4 said:
i went down to watch gosford 1st grade vs avoca first grade,
wasnt a bad game some good football played, until and all in brawl broke out,
gosford and the fitzsimmons will never change! the gosford coach ran onto the field and knocked out an avoca player!
lol, at this post.

1. Have you ever seen an all in brawl before? Few blokes pushing with a handful of punches by a very small minority is not an all in...mostly handbags really.

2. Without condoning actions of Gosford, Avoca were not all innocent considering them punching a player in back play off the ball started the handbags.

3. Fitzy didnt run out onto the field and knock out the player...was out in the middle and bloke had hold of his shirt and was told numerous times to let go and copped a slap on the chin when he didnt comply and player walked away.

Apart from the above, wasnt too bad a game....think Avoca are going to have a tough time in prem league

Part_Timer

morisset united (ID2) vs kincumber (PL1) sun 7th auston oval
morisset united (ID2) vs wyoming (PL1) sat 13th auston oval

Kareem

wouldnt be suprised bout Avoca...definately had a bit of agro about them
bad sports for the season, which was interesting considering they were top of the comp...should be funny to see them lose their cool if they start losing!
Terrigal were a lot classier than Avoca last year!

hilly1981

We are playing Wyong on sunday morning Koala Park at 9am. Not sure what team Wyong are fielding though.

Wombat

Playing The Entrance O35 A/B combined at Mt penang sun 9.30am.

Bit nervous as we only have bare 11 available.

priorpeter

hilly1981 said:
We are playing Wyong on sunday morning Koala Park at 9am. Not sure what team Wyong are fielding though.
erm... you're playing for doylo i guess? see you shortly, lulz..
dead set... i shotty starting on the bench......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred