• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

patrick_vieira4

Centrelink.jpg

Gold!

The thing that made me laugh the most about this tifo was the Mariners are currently not paying their players and are in debt to the taxman. What is the figure, $200000 in super owed to players and >$2million to the taxman? Nice idea if the Mariners weren't bankrupt, but total wrong time to reference any other team/district having financial troubles.

Wd to Newy Boys - outnumbering gypos at their own ground.

Also my argument on the Yellow Army changing their name to Navy Army still stands - Nash had to wear a yellow jersey because Ryan wore his green one, so the Mariners were deemed to not clash with a yellow jersey. Y'all support a navy team.

Atomic

The thing that made me laugh the most about this tifo was the Mariners are currently not paying their players and are in debt to the taxman. What is the figure, $200000 in super owed to players and >$2million to the taxman? Nice idea if the Mariners weren't bankrupt, but total wrong time to reference any other team/district having financial troubles.

Wd to Newy Boys - outnumbering gypos at their own ground.

Also my argument on the Yellow Army changing their name to Navy Army still stands - Nash had to wear a yellow jersey because Ryan wore his green one, so the Mariners were deemed to not clash with a yellow jersey. Y'all support a navy team.

Mariners 2 - Jets 0

Ravana

Clutching at straws. 2-0!!!!!!!

Bogan scum getting a fine for the flare and should get another for throwing stuff on the pitch.

Jerem

no wonder amini is on a high!
if anyone watched the FS highlights theres a
3s shot of him getting fired up by Arnie,

not the most fluid game, but we had some amazing
close quarter passing going on. . . great to see

Jerem

i must have been watching the wrong game too!
with all the positive press around right now im
glad to be stood corrected . . .

Bex

No, banning would be excellent. The less bogan scummers visiting the beautiful central coast the better...

bikinigirl

well you wouldn't want us banned from the games, then the atmosphere would be just as dull as any other game at Bluetongue (bar Sydney).

. banning is not enough for that sort of behaviour either!

. if you honestly believe 'atmosphere' is created by throwing things at the players ... then i would much prefer 'dull' :redcard:

adz

Staff member
Jets fans are the only ones that need to be herded back to the train station by the police, just to make sure they all get the f**k away from the coast ASAP.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
So p-diddy, thats your reasoning for carrying on like a pack of goofs, you create atmosphere ...OH well gimme dull every time....

also if anyone thinks throwing stuff at a mariner player taking a corner is funny, funny stuff...then they need to stay the hell away , we don't want them at BT, i'm all for stripping points off the team...just maybe when one of the "visitors" goes to throw something, a bit of self -policing may occur....

I just dont get the need the jets fans have to carry on like dutch hooligans or whatever....in my experience with the squadron, i've had the panels on my car kicked in when we pulled up at the lights near the gosford hotel, 3 jets fans , fully decked out in team shirts and scarves mind you, jumped on the bonnet and kicked the panelling

my wife has been spat on at Newcastle, shes been called a fkn whore, she don't even swear, so their was no provocation....anyway...if the visitors bay at BT ends up empty, so be it ...good riddance to the lot of you

p-diddy

So p-diddy, thats your reasoning for carrying on like a pack of goofs, you create atmosphere ...OH well gimme dull every time....

also if anyone thinks throwing stuff at a mariner player taking a corner is funny, funny stuff...then they need to stay the hell away , we don't want them at BT, i'm all for stripping points off the team...just maybe when one of the "visitors" goes to throw something, a bit of self -policing may occur....

I just dont get the need the jets fans have to carry on like dutch hooligans or whatever....in my experience with the squadron, i've had the panels on my car kicked in when we pulled up at the lights near the gosford hotel, 3 jets fans , fully decked out in team shirts and scarves mind you, jumped on the bonnet and kicked the panelling

my wife has been spat on at Newcastle, shes been called a fkn whore, she don't even swear, so their was no provocation....anyway...if the visitors bay at BT ends up empty, so be it ...good riddance to the lot of you

look, mate, i'm not going to sit here and say that there aren't some newcastle fans who do the things you've said. if you're going to sit there and act like your fans' behaviour is exemplary whenever we come to down or on the odd occasion they travel to newcastle (which you all seem to believe) then you're deluded/ignorant.

as for throwing cups of beer at hutcho, hearfield etc., oh well. it shouldn't be encouraged (and it's not encouraged by senior members of active support) but it's not the end of the world and it's certainly not something that only newcastle jets fans do.

also, you all need to understand that not everyone we travels down to these games are in "the squadron" as, i know it might seem strange, we actually have a fair few dedicated fans who are not involved in active support.

bikinigirl

also, you all need to understand that not everyone we travels down to these games are in "the squadron" as, i know it might seem strange, we actually have a fair few dedicated fans who are not involved in active support.

. and you also need to understand that i don't give a shit about what team these 'dedicated fans' supposedly 'support' throwing things at the players should not be tolerated

. i can't believe you don't seem to be embarrassed by it ... perhaps what some of the other guys have been saying about the jest supporters base is more carrect than i have cared to admit. it's a simple matter of right and wrong

marinermick

Growing up and playing football in Newcastle I have quite a few football mates there - players like me who have played a good level.

They are all embarrassed by the Squadron.

patrick_vieira4

I'm from Newy and have played at a good level also.

I'm not embarrassed by the Squadron, I think it's great that a fan base actually attempts to create some form of atmosphere (and do it well) similar to Melbourne. I'd rather that than see a half-filled bay sing a couple of songs that no one can actually hear unless they're in the bay next to them.

dibo

I normally sit in bay 51 on the upper eastern side, we can hear them. Would have been a bit louder on Saturday with some extra numbers in there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred