• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

adz

Staff member
I dug this one up from season 1 I think... plus a few minor updates...

:pirashoot:

newcastle_2011.jpg

The region

newcastle_local.jpg

Newcastle is located off the end of the F3, north of Sydney and the picturesque Central Coast. It is quite possibly the smelliest city in the world, with Rotorua a close second.

The locals are known as "The Scum", and are known for their bogan-like appearance and habit of spitting on people.

They are also quite poor, so don't go waving your cash around, or before you know it the locals will be all over you like Nathan Tinkler on a baked ham.

Where to stay

hotel2.jpg

For interstate travelers and those wanting to stay a bit longer, you can't go past Newcastle's top rated hotel, the Iwoodengo Inn.

Having just re-opened after being closed down for a murder investigation and renovations, the place is looking better than ever! As a side note, the hotel owner was cleared of all charges (If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!).

The hotel features include a bed in almost every room, a bar with wine sold by the cask, and a smokes machine.

Where to eat

restaurant.jpg

When it comes to dining out in Newcastle, we strongly recommend Newcastle's finest restaurant, La Vatory.

The menu is made up of only the best frozen hot dogs and pies, prepared by Newcastle's number one apprentice chef (or his mum on Tuesdays and Thursdays, as he is in TAFE). As is customary in Newcastle, cutlery is not used.

diners.jpg

Football

stadium.jpg

Most likely the only reason for anyone to travel to Newcastle, apart from going to the airport to get the hell out of there, is to watch the Newcastle Jets lose.

Newcastle supporters are known as the "Squadron", and the majority of them are direct relations. The squadron is known for their extremely poor financial status, although they do have an oversupply of coins (from hanging out at bus stops and train stations, asking people for spare change), which they proudly show off by throwing at oppositions players and fans.

They have been known to consider shoes a luxury item, and also proudly show off by waving them around above their heads throughout the game.

Top Tips for Travelers

• Pack a photocopy of your airline tickets, credit cards and any other documents that would be impossible or inconvenient to replace if stolen.
  • Keep a list, separate from your wallet, of contact numbers to report lost credit cards.
  • Carry your valuables in a money belt and leave your expensive jewelry at home.
  • If you are driving in the area, keep your car doors and windows locked - at all times!

Marquee

Byun from the Jets has been diagnosed with a potentially serious heart problem. Even if he is a scummer, it's not something you'd wish upon him. Zadkid, Kantarovski, Pepper or Regan to play LB.

Wombat

I've had a few run ins with the Scummers over the years and a few of them have been close to fisticuffs (due to their inability to handle alcohol and my dislike of mouthy retards) but I actually find them less obnoxious up there. Drooling and retarded yes, but once they realize your not from the dole office enquiring about multiple cheques, they smile and shuffle off.
The gobby 16 yo wannabes that come to Gosford seam to swap their brains for goon bags at Swansea on the way down and really are annoying and far worsed behaved.
Still I guess any day trip away from Newcastle can cause brainless youth to get slightly carried away and if your 29yo mum is messed up on Kronic and Daddy is still 2 years away from day release....you are really not going to be ably equipped to showcase all that's great with the Hunter.

Still, hear is hoping a good flogging on the pitch keeps the bogan scum subdued and slightly less moronic than usual.

MrCelery

I've had a few run ins with the Scummers over the years and a few of them have been close to fisticuffs (due to their inability to handle alcohol and my dislike of mouthy retards) but I actually find them less obnoxious up there. Drooling and retarded yes, but once they realize your not from the dole office enquiring about multiple cheques, they smile and shuffle off.
The gobby 16 yo wannabes that come to Gosford seam to swap their brains for goon bags at Swansea on the way down and really are annoying and far worsed behaved.
Still I guess any day trip away from Newcastle can cause brainless youth to get slightly carried away and if your 29yo mum is messed up on Kronic and Daddy is still 2 years away from day release....you are really not going to be ably equipped to showcase all that's great with the Hunter.

Still, hear is hoping a good flogging on the pitch keeps the bogan scum subdued and slightly less moronic than usual.

Nailed it!

When the scum visit you get the feeling that they like the idea of a good thumping. A fast way for them to get off the dole and onto a disability pension I suppose.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

YEEHAA!! GO YOU GOOD THING!!

Great setup by Ibini for that 2nd goal.

Shame it wasn't a bigger crowd, but I guess figures are down all round...

Kareem

Can anyone pls pls find me a torrent for this match? My net in Egypt was too slow to watch the game :(
Across the Tasman is not working for me as I can't register???
Any help would be greatly appreciated...I desperately need my mariners fix ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred