• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

gull

Great to beat the scum. Should have been 3 or 4 nil. Saw some an incident on the way to the station, but it was nothing. Sure it will b reported as a "socca riot"...

Forum Phoenix

Great win. We pumped them. Only one side even remotely in it.
They can just count themselves lucky it wasn't 5 nil +. We can still do better in the front third,
But heading in the right direction game after game.

style_cafe

First & foremost I`d like to congratulate the YELLOW ARMY for their outstanding performance at tonights game.
The TIFO was the best I have seen at a game. Simple, yet cuttingly sarcastic & witty. :thumbup: & even though they were outnumbered by the Sqaudron by about 6:1 they sang their hearts out & were simply amazing...
Even the "F..k off Newcastle!" chant made everyone laugh.

Game wise we looked a bit shaky at the start but after 5mins we started to settle down & play some good football.

Newcastle seemed to struggle against our free flowing movement of the ball & although not our best game it was highly entertaining & thouroughly enjoyable.

Ryan 7. little to do & never tested
Pedj 7.5. I think he reads this forum because after the bagging he got a few weeks ago his game has changed dramatically
Wilko 7. Very rarely will he get MOM but he`s worth to us is immence
Dutchy 8. brilliant as usual.
Rose 7.5. fast reaching his extremely high standard from last year.
Griffo 8. had some loose passes but scored a quality goal & got through a mountain of work
Hutcho 7. tradesmanlike performance.Quiet for a "derby" game but the way he held Bernie & Matty up in front of the Jets supporters after the second goal was priceless :thumbup:
Weemac 7.5. another strong performance.His jinking runs had the Jets second guessing all game
Amini 8.5. He`s just getting better & better.Even Perez would have applauded him today.Superb!!!MOM
Bernie: 8. another outstanding performance from the young fella
Matty 7.5. a quiet first half but took the game to Topur-Stanley in the second & scored another good goal.

Overall, I think we thoroughly deserve to be equal first, given our improving performances since the season started.

MrCelery

First & foremost I`d like to congratulate the YELLOW ARMY for their outstanding performance at tonights game.
The TIFO was the best I have seen at a game. Simple, yet cuttingly sarcastic & witty. :thumbup: & even though they were outnumbered by the Sqaudron by about 6:1 they sang their hearts out & were simply amazing...

Centrelink.jpg

Gold!

Wombat

Great and relatively easy win.

Credit to Scummers for turning up in decent numbers and for being relatively sober for a change. I did nearly get in a punch up again but this time backing up a mouthy CCM fan giving it to the Scummers while heavily outnumbered. Good on ya son. So for me no whinging about scum fans for a change.

Every one gets a 7 but 7.5 for Amini and Hutcho. Cannot fault anyone.
8's for Simon and Griffiths.
3pts Simon....superb and my Mom.
2pt Rostyn
1pt Amini

fullbacks are both playing really well again. Hutcho is surprising me. I,d be starting Olly but Hutcho was very solid again and I can't really fault him.
Front two are really really exciting.

Mate we are the bollocks ATM.

Arnie ....you are a legend mate and should officially be given the honor being named a fair dinkum Coastie and free drinks at Crowne Plaza from now on.

midfielder

What can you say.... other than well done ...

Musty maybe will take the title as the best Mariner ever... Tommy P, Meggs, Dutchie are others ... but Musty is in a class of his own...

Dutch Wives

Well played lads, feels great to be a coastie.

Jest fans had nothing but the gf to fall back on, poor little guys are still having trouble moving on.

Can anyone pls pls find me a torrent for this match? My net in Egypt was too slow to watch the game :(
Across the Tasman is not working for me as I can't register???
Any help would be greatly appreciated...I desperately need my mariners fix ;)
Here you go, try that.
www.mediafire.com/?cwx4h95et2225xq

I couldn't get any decent speeds from China, but you might have better luck in Egypt.

kevrenor

too good on the day

shame your crowd was so poor

Melbourne Victory / Harry Kewell / Reds Interstate rivals = 16,652

Central Coast Mariners / Scum derby = 10,643

Meh, could have been better I suppose .... the poorest part was the south east corner

Brighty

Must I say a great win, and a pleasure to be supporting OUR team!!

Just wondering why all the Jest fans are complaining about the refs decisions?? Foxsports Mariners-Jest report.... see the comments at the bottom!! when there was a blatant handball not called and Bernie's one on one offside which was clearly ONSIDE?? Go figure?? Not to mention all the Roar fans getting in on the band wagon bagging us out.... next weeks gunna be a HUGE GAME!! :eek:verhead:

I didn't see the incident in Baker St, but coppers were all over it by the time I walked thru. BUT on a down side... I'm only in my early 30's and was coming past the workcover building afterwards.... some of the so called "yellow army" or be them the ring ins that tag along for the fun of seeing "C*%#S get F*%&ed up" as it was so politely put by a very charming 16ish yr old female(with bright purple undercut hair)... I won't say lady, because her mouth was FAR from it!! Supporters like this are a disgrace and I rightly told her and her friend exactly that!! Not surprisingly, I got an absolute spray from her too :headbutt:

Wombat

A mate texted me last night and said " Just saw a Scum fan put on his arse"....but then no further details...so not sure what happened??

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred