• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

hasbeen

BoganJetssupporter.jpg

Great pic Mr. Celery ... that's exactly what the women are like up there

kevrenor

Central Coast Mariners vs Newcastle Jets
Saturday, 10 December 2011
Venue: Bluetonge Stadium
Local Kick Off: 5:30pm
Referee: Strebre Delovski / Assistant Ref 1: Ryan Gallagher / Assistant Ref 2: Matthew Cheeseman / 4th Official: Stuart Wolfe

TV Broadcast: Fox Sports 1
Radio broadcaster: 1233 ABC Newcastle, Coast FM 96.3

Head-to-Head: All matches (played 24): Central Coast Mariners wins 8, Newcastle Jets wins 8 (8 draws)

Central Coast Mariners Squad: 1. Mathew Ryan (Gk), 2. Daniel McBreen, 3. Joshua Rose, 4. Pedj Bojic, 6. Patrick Zwaanswijk, 7. John Hutchinson, 8. Rostyn Griffiths, 9. Bernie Ibini, 11. Oliver Bozanic, 12. Troy Hearfield, 14. Michael McGlinchey, 18. Alex Wilkinson, 19. Matt Simon, 20. Justin Pasfield (Gk), 22. Mustafa Amini

In: Nil
Out: Nil
Unavailable: Nil

Newcastle Jets squad: 1. Ben Kennedy (gk), 2. Taylor Regan, 4. Nikolai Topor-Stanley, 5. Tiago Calvano, 6. Ben Kantarovski, 7. Kasey Wehrman, 8. Jeremy Brockie, 9. Michael Bridges 10. Ruben Zadkovich, 11. Tarek Elrich, 12. Jobe Wheelhouse (c), 13. Sung-Hwan Byun, 14. Labinot Haliti, 19. Matthew Nash 22. Ali Abbas, 23. Ryan Griffiths, 24. Francis Jeffers, 25. Jacob Pepper
*three to be omitted*
In: 1. Ben Kennedy (gk), 17.James Virgili, 2. Taylor Regan, 24. Francis Jeffers
Out: 30. Jack Duncan
Unavailable: Nil

LFCMariners

Been trolling the bogans on related fb pages all week. Typical Scum fan post goes something like this:

'Lol Marines are chokkrs, at lest we 1 the Grand Final so f**k off gypos! Costies r all gay wit der inbred sisters neway! FORZA NEWIE OLE OLE OLE!'

Hitting back with some basic facts is way too easy. And too much fun. Kind of like picking on a mentally retarded person who thinks they're smarter than you. :piralaugh: I also find it somewhat amusing that their fans can spell words like 'Squadron Novocastria' yet struggle even at 2nd grade English.

David Votoupal

First half of a double blockbuster on Saturday, this one a matter of two clubs on the up, the other one is of two clubs heading down the toilet.

pjennings

First half of a double blockbuster on Saturday, this one a matter of two clubs on the up, the other one is of two clubs heading down the toilet.

The Jets have 4 points out of 12 in the last month. Could easily have been 2 out of 12 or worse if the penalty against NTS was given. Hardly the stuff of a club ob the way up.

Roy Law

Our Bernie Ibini-Isei
He makes scoring easy
He's our Ibini-Isei
He makes scoring easy
Makes scoring easy
He's our Bernie Ibini-Isei
He's our Bernie Ibini-Isei
He makes scoring easy
Bernie! Clap Clap Clap!
Bernie! Clap Clap Clap

David Votoupal

The Jets have 4 points out of 12 in the last month. Could easily have been 2 out of 12 or worse if the penalty against NTS was given. Hardly the stuff of a club ob the way up.

Fair point. But given their improved crowds and the fact that Adelaide Utd and Melbourne Victory are in worse shape, I'd argue that compared to last season definitely an upturn in fortunes.

And we've only seen a taste of what the Mariners will offer this season. Which is itself scary for opposing goalies!

midfielder

Most common pick up line in the Castle...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9O0B0gzZE&feature=related

pjennings

Fair point. But given their improved crowds and the fact that Adelaide Utd and Melbourne Victory are in worse shape, I'd argue that compared to last season definitely an upturn in fortunes.

And we've only seen a taste of what the Mariners will offer this season. Which is itself scary for opposing goalies!

I'm just over everyone getting excited about GVE. The year the Jets won everyone talked about their possession play. What they did was simply play it around at the back for a dozen passes, back to Covic or Milligan for a long ball to Sackwacker. He would either get the ball and score a route one goal or whinge and dive and get a penalty.

GVE was a lightweight, is a lightweight and will always be a lightweight.

David Votoupal

I'm just over everyone getting excited about GVE. The year the Jets won everyone talked about their possession play. What they did was simply play it around at the back for a dozen passes, back to Covic or Milligan for a long ball to Sackwacker. He would either get the ball and score a route one goal or whinge and dive and get a penalty.

GVE was a lightweight, is a lightweight and will always be a lightweight.

I don't disagree on GVE- the season they won was the WORST A-League season for quality of football (it was a weaker team than what they had in V2 with Carle et al, and that team would not have lost 6-0 in a Grand Final). It also underlines how far the Mariners have come because the current side is stronger than the V1 and V3 Grand Finalists.

midfielder

From SMH today...

Playing with ire: Mariner on course for derby abuse
Sebastian Hassett
December 9, 2011

Squadron target … John Hutchinson. Photo: Getty Images
HOW'S this for an even rivalry. Central Coast have played Newcastle 24 times, and the all-time head-to-head reads: Mariners 8, Jets 8, Drawn 8. You couldn't split them if you tried.

Such parity has ensured that the F3 derby - which proudly holds the title of being the A-League's original derby - remains one of the spiciest fixtures in the land. On Saturday night at Bluetongue Stadium, one side will edge ahead in the fight for local pride.

John Hutchinson knows a thing or two about what these matches mean. He's been there since the first clash, on September 4, 2005, a match that finished 1-1. Newcastle won the next game 1-0, before the Mariners, inspired by a brace from Hutchinson, won the last regular-season contest 4-1. They met again in the finals, where the Mariners scraped through by a single goal over a two-legged play-off. In the five years since, matters have remained on a knife edge.

''It's a special rivalry, it's got a lot of history and I love playing in these games,'' Hutchinson said yesterday. ''You try to prepare as you would for any other game, whether it be Wellington, Adelaide or Newcastle. But these matches are just massive because there's bragging rights on the line. That means a bit around here.

''You just want to win so much, not just for yourself and the team, but for the fans as much as anyone. They're the ones who walk around the streets and have to deal with Newcastle fans, so we want to win it for them.''

There's been more than a share of heroes and villains over the journey. Mariners fans still wonder how Joel Griffiths didn't get set off after punching a linesman's thigh; likewise how Danny Vukovic spent a small eternity on the sidelines for more innocuous touch of the referee's hand in the grand final. James Holland and Chris Payne are Gosford locals who've represented the wrong side; Stuart Musialik is now on the Mariners' books. Sash Petrovski has top-scored for both clubs.

But Hutchinson's relationship with Newcastle's fans goes beyond anything else. It's personal. They hate him. He loves being hated. And as far as theatre goes, it doesn't get any better when the two get up close. ''It's always fun and I think we need it in the A-League. Not many liked Kevin Muscat when he played and I reckon that was great,'' he said.

It's so heated that, at times, the Mariners have feared for Hutchinson's safety when he gets outside the white lines. ''A couple of times I've had some Newcastle fans come up to me in the car park and say some things, but I guess in that environment you can't really bite back, you just have to cop it,'' he said.

As a left-sided player, it always means Hutchinson spends at least 45 minutes on the Squadron's side. His stare-downs of the Jets' fans when taking a throw-in or free kick - and the abuse that gets returned - have developed legendary status.

A match with Brisbane Roar looms next week but the players clearly haven't given it half as much thought as the media, with Hutchinson conceeding he ''didn't even know we were playing them'', saying he was thinking only of the Jets' game this year.

''Hutchinson has this mentality of what I call the 'Mariners spirit'. When the other players see him doing what he's does, it urges the others on. He lifts the whole team,'' coach Graham Arnold said. ''I'm pleased he's back from China, he adds a lot of experience.''

That experience in China has served Hutchinson well. He played under ex-Mariners boss Lawrie McKinna at Chengdu Blades and played his way into form, despite finding the cultural experience a bit challenging at times. ''We had a cook at the club who wasn't too bad, but there'd be times when you'd have no choice but to go for rice with soy sauce,'' he said. ''I was getting more adventurous by the end, but for my last meal - look, I don't know what it was, but I couldn't touch it. It's unlike anything else, because China is China. It's like nowhere else.

''Well, except maybe Newcastle.''

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/a-league/playing-with-ire-mariner-on-course-for-derby-abuse-20111208-1ola1.html#ixzz1fyQsESE1

MrCelery

"It's unlike anything else, because China is China. It's like nowhere else. Well, except maybe Newcastle.'' Hutcho

Priceless!!!

:vhappy:

Golly

Hutch to score at northern end and give it to away bay
Or score at southern end and run to away bay!!!

p-diddy

Been trolling the bogans on related fb pages all week. Typical Scum fan post goes something like this:

'Lol Marines are chokkrs, at lest we 1 the Grand Final so f**k off gypos! Costies r all gay wit der inbred sisters neway! FORZA NEWIE OLE OLE OLE!'

Hitting back with some basic facts is way too easy. And too much fun. Kind of like picking on a mentally retarded person who thinks they're smarter than you. :piralaugh: I also find it somewhat amusing that their fans can spell words like 'Squadron Novocastria' yet struggle even at 2nd grade English.

you only make yourself look like an idiot tbh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb