• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The FINALS thread

razza

People's Champion said:
This is putting alot of pressure on me to perform next game...

haha. what number are u Greggo? I'll probably get to catch a glimpse on Sunday. Your playing at 1 aren't you?

razza said:
People's Champion said:

haha. what number are u Greggo? I'll probably get to catch a glimpse on Sunday. Your playing at 1 aren't you?

You dont need a number mate he will be the stand out player scoring all the goals for Kanwal.

Bear

being that he finished this year as his teams leading goal scorer, from midfield....... yeah your probably right

OJ

Ahhh..Kanwal have a few "gun" all age players. Ben Ellery goes good!!! All sarcasm aside greggo is the "peoples champion" because he plays with the people for the people. Shame the nufty first grade coach cant persuade him up to grade!!

serious14

Bear said:
iv seen a thailand premier league game live, the top league in thailand

greggo would carve that

Can confirm, true story etc. - as enjoyable as that experience was, no word of a lie, Grego would tear them apart.

;D

Kanwal Bull

blueisthecolour said:
Can i just ask why the peoples champion Greggo didn't play for his kanwal premier league team rather than AA1 seeing as how he is obviously the best player in all of kanwal???

Because 4 of my best mates all play AA1's.. some of them I have never played with before so wasnt passing up an opportunity to play along side them.. among other personal reasons..

Can i just say that im not the one making these claims.. its everyone else..

Kanwal Bull

razza said:
People's Champion said:

I'll let you know after the game.. incase I play really bad :p

Gopher of Pern

You always seems to play bad when I watch... like the Berkely Vale game earlier this year. I'll have to turn up just so you play bad in front of everyone! :p

BAD BULLZ

Last time you came to a game i had to get my lip glued back together its that same team were playing again and that we beat for the minor prems should be a good hard match up.

mariners4ever

:) :D ;D :eek: 8) :vhappy: :pirashoot: :piralaugh: :headbounce: :pirate: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :thumbup:
won our final 2-1 against killarney in a tough game, 1-1 at half time, played well first 25 minutes then next 15 fell apart to let in the goal. 2nd half was evenly matched with both teams going for the win, where in the last 10/15 minutes we scored. good to see the association appointing half decent refs for the finals. Bring on Kariong next week!!!!!!!!!! :fireup: :fireup:

WELL INFORMED

Friday Nights results from Pluim:

Friday 11-Sep PLUIM1 1700 W14 A KIN KDS GD FINAL 2 1
Friday 11-Sep PLUIM1 1830 W16 A KIN UMI GD FINAL 1 2
Friday 11-Sep PLUIM1 2000 18 A KAN UMI FINAL 3 1
Friday 11-Sep PLUIM2 1800 17 A EGO KIN FINAL 1 0
Friday 11-Sep PLUIM2 2000 18 B KDS GOS FINAL 1 2
Friday 11-Sep PLUIM3 1800 17 C DOY MTN FINAL 1 0
Friday 11-Sep PLUIM3 2000 17 B KAN KDS FINAL 1 2

Part_Timer

Morisset united vs cooks hill
1st grade semi
2-1 win after coming from behind to win it in extra time
Into grand final after scrapping into 4th

tikky

12B's Major Semi
SEU 1 def Woy Woy 0

16 A's 4th place playoff
Ourimbah 3 def Berkley Vale
Whooh! Well done boys. Good effort! That means last years champions are out, finishing 5th!

16C's (i think) minor semi
Doylo def Wyoming (4-3 in penalties, dunno actual score)
I was very impressed from the little I saw of this game- but the extra time (scoreless) and penalty shootout was very entertaining!
Doylo led shootout 3-0 (3 out first 3)- wyoming clawed back to 3-3 (after missing first 2)- sudden death and Doylo scored, Wyoming didn't.

I must say I was somewhat impressed by the standard of C's. It's improved IMO
On that point recent A grade matches have left me feeling somewhat underwhelmed.
Eg. 18A's. I think the standard has dropped...although for my money in 18A's Kincumber play the best brand of football (that said I was informed that the Kanwal I saw wasn't playing their best...)

FFC Mariner

serious14 said:
Bear said:
iv seen a thailand premier league game live, the top league in thailand

greggo would carve that

Can confirm, true story etc. - as enjoyable as that experience was, no word of a lie, Grego would tear them apart.

;D

Fairly big queue starting to build up outside Pluim this evening to see the "peoples champion"

1pm KO I believe

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred