• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The FINALS thread

razza

BAD BULLZ said:
We lost in a shootout our own fault for letting it go that far the peoples champ took a very sexy penalty and probably should ve taken the one we had saved in regular time as he hasnt missed all year but for some reason we changed the kicker i scored our regular time goal picking up the scaps off a top shot that hit cross bar

we now have east gosford at pluim at 12 we just gonna have to do it the hard way now. :headbutt: :headbutt: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

unlucky about the result. Only got to see around 10 mins of your game but i think his name was Hornby, he oozed class.

BAD BULLZ

razza said:
BAD BULLZ said:
We lost in a shootout our own fault for letting it go that far the peoples champ took a very sexy penalty and probably should ve taken the one we had saved in regular time as he hasnt missed all year but for some reason we changed the kicker i scored our regular time goal picking up the scaps off a top shot that hit cross bar

we now have east gosford at pluim at 12 we just gonna have to do it the hard way now. :headbutt: :headbutt: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

unlucky about the result. Only got to see around 10 mins of your game but i think his name was Hornby, he oozed class.

Old bloke big nose dark hair?

Omni

Just an announcement, that I'm sure people have gotten but just in case:

Wyong Council have decided to do some work on ENT1 & ENT2 on Sunday

As such the WAA Preliminary Finals schedulded to be played at The Entrance will now be played at Kanwal. Also the WAA3 & WAA4 times have been swapped

so the new schedule for the games concerned is:

KAN1 0900 - WAA1 - DOY V OUR
KAN1 1100 - WAA5CS - GOS2 V DOY

KAN2 0900 - WAA3 - WOY V KAR
KAN2 1100 - WAA4 - TER V BER

Alicia

Omni said:
Just an announcement, that I'm sure people have gotten but just in case:

Wyong Council have decided to do some work on ENT1 & ENT2 on Sunday

As such the WAA Preliminary Finals schedulded to be played at The Entrance will now be played at Kanwal. Also the WAA3 & WAA4 times have been swapped

so the new schedule for the games concerned is:

KAN1 0900 - WAA1 - DOY V OUR
KAN1 1100 - WAA5CS - GOS2 V DOY

KAN2 0900 - WAA3 - WOY V KAR
KAN2 1100 - WAA4 - TER V BER

Thanks Omni, we have not as yet been informed of this change.

I can now let my team know first thing tomorrow morning.

Thanks HEAPS!!!!

Chimmi

Wow - the WAA5 Gos2 team have put in another brilliant effort and have made it to the [glow=red,2,300]Grand Final[/glow] after thrilling extra time 2-1 win!

We have come a long way and we are very proud of our girls!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

BAD BULLZ

:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: ENUFF SAID

GF PLUIM PARK 12PM REMATCH VS BERKAZ

J

jiggles

Congrats WAA5 Gosford! Woooooo!

What time is the game next weekend?

BAD BULLZ

The games are at 12 both our and the girls.
BIG HIGH FIVE TO THE GIRLS AND THE BAD BULLZ GETTING TO THERE GF
KANES TEAM WINNING A GF
AND ANY OTHER WINNERS WE KNOW

:eek:verhead: :fireup: :fireup:

razza

Kareems takes on my team in the grand final straight after all age 1 gf. Kareem's team deserves to be there IMO and will be a good grand final. Hopefully we can take out both reserve and first grade titles.

Good luck everyone bar Kareem

Alicia

I'm waiting on confirmation, but am pretty sure our game (WAA5 Gosford V Tuggerah) kicks off at 11am, not 12pm as previously advised.

It's going to make for an exciting day!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred