• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Sixes

Alicia

They screwed our team up completely!

We were entered into the mixed comp, when we clearly stated girls comp.  So now they've had to re-write the draw to include us as we refused to play in mixed (we scared :p).

We had a bye on monday, and next week is TBC, however they've slotted us into the rest of the draw.

Interesting to see how it goes from here.

hasbeen

FFC Mariner said:
Apparently we are....................

The actual buying of them in time for the start of the comp seems to have been an issue

mmmmm ... let me see ... Rebel at Erina ... 15 mins drive from Pluim ... yes I can see that being an issue

Marquee

hasbeen said:
FFC Mariner said:

The actual buying of them in time for the start of the comp seems to have been an issue

mmmmm ... let me see ... Rebel at Erina ... 15 mins drive from Pluim ... yes I can see that being an issue

Better yet.... Rebel at Tuggerah... 5 mins drive from Pluim

Kareem

hasbeen said:
FFC Mariner said:

not if your buying in bulk...
Yes CCF screwed up in being 1 week late...but it would cost more from Rebel...

Johnno

Marquee said:
hasbeen said:
FFC Mariner said:

Better yet.... Rebel at Tuggerah... 5 mins drive from Pluim

Since when has Tuggerah been 5mins from Pluim, what car are you driving, rocket car or something?

coast

Yeah mate, you watch any other championship games? if so, how do we n the cougars rate compared? we were missing our goalie on wends, will be much more solid when he plays.

Ben

Spartak has the bye this week :( but this means I get to study for my uni exam in the morning

Kareem

coast said:
Yeah mate, you watch any other championship games? if so, how do we n the cougars rate compared? we were missing our goalie on wends, will be much more solid when he plays.
i only watched bits and pieces (maybe 10 mins)
Your team seems more consistent than some of the others (ie. not good for 5 mins, crap for 5 mins) (ahem Spartak + Iron Kill Lions :p )
One team won 10-1...The Whites- they look team to beat atm

Kanwal Bull

Kareem said:
Your team seems more consistent than some of the others (ie. not good for 5 mins, crap for 5 mins) (ahem Spartak + Iron Kill Lions :p )

better then being crap all the time ;) :p

sucks having a bye...

Jimmy

Kanwal Bull said:
Kareem said:

better then being crap all the time ;) :p

sucks having a bye...

I think someone should be wearing extra shinpads when they play against us..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred