• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Sixes

Ted

PubBrawler said:
so with the rego cards are they taking a mug shot of us for them or is it just our autograph that they will be checking? Wombraiders to go undefeated!!

photos are taken from our winter rego cards for those that played the winter comp and from provided licences, etc for those that didn't.

Ben

very fun trial today between spartak vlasik and teds team, even though i was f**ked and had to play in goals. let in many goals. think it was around 7 all

Ted

Aceventura19 said:
very fun trial today between spartak vlasik and teds team, even though i was f**ked and had to play in goals. let in many goals. think it was around 7 all

yeah mate it was 7 all. It was awesome to be able to kick a ball again thats for sure, had fun. BTW we're the Ballistic Terriors!

Ben

Ted said:
Aceventura19 said:

yeah mate it was 7 all. It was awesome to be able to kick a ball again thats for sure, had fun. BTW we're the Ballistic Terriors!
thanks for the run. i couldn't remember the name but i will now after that game :)

Bear

Ted said:
RULE UPDATE

Rule update from last season – a goal may be scored from a header or volley inside the D area only (see rules for all data)

soooooo...... you cant score from a volley or a header from outside the D area.....

does anybody else find this really stupid?

Jimmy

I think they've worded it wrong.
You may only score in the D area from a header or a volley. I'm guessing.

Ted

Bear said:
Ted said:
RULE UPDATE

Rule update from last season – a goal may be scored from a header or volley inside the D area only (see rules for all data)

soooooo...... you cant score from a volley or a header from outside the D area.....

does anybody else find this really stupid?

Last year the only way to score from inside the D was from a header.
This year its a header or a volley. Outside the D is as it was previously

Kanwal Bull

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
If you can score from a volley, then what's the point in not being able to dribble the ball in and kick it from the ground?

people usually miss hit volleys a hell of a lot more then they do a shot off the ground...

Sym

People's Champion said:
If you can score from a volley, then what's the point in not being able to dribble the ball in and kick it from the ground?

people usually miss hit volleys a hell of a lot more then they do a shot off the ground...

Not you ofcourse ; )

FFC Mariner

People's Champion said:

people mere mortals usually miss hit volleys a hell of a lot more then they do a shot off the ground...

fixed for accuracy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred