• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Sixes

Kareem

we got raped by the Iron Kill Lions who were coming last.

So fun being the competition whipping boys.

Apparently relegations are happening this week and we are almost dead last (stupid bye makes us look better than we are :eek: )
BUt the weird thing is. Guy reckons it will be only teams losing like 14-1.
Not teams losing 7-2 and 9-2.
I dunno...

Sacko

Kareem said:
we got raped by the Iron Kill Lions who were coming last.

So fun being the competition whipping boys.

Apparently relegations are happening this week and we are almost dead last (stupid bye makes us look better than we are :eek: )
BUt the weird thing is. Guy reckons it will be only teams losing like 14-1.
Not teams losing 7-2 and 9-2.
I dunno...

Even though I didn't score my nut meg on the boy wonder made my day!

Kareem

lol my apologies for forgetting to acknowledge it
I got megged twice more...but Sacko got the first one ;)

PubBrawler

Ok The Wombraiders played The Boys the other night, we lost 3-6, 3 all at halftime but had plenty of cracker shots on target and the score line didn,t do us justice but after the game we had realised that the other team had a ringin goal keeper from The Red Devils team, now i had a word to the organises and they said that the ref new about it and they would look into it, now the new point score is up and nothing has happened. This is bullshit i,m sure at the start of the season i read in the rules that there will be no borrowing of players from other teams or age groups! if nothing comes of this its open season for everyone, what do you guys recon should happen as i,m ringing CCF on monday to give them a serving!

FFC Mariner

The CCF who try to get players to sign in with 1 pen (the other wasnt working) and still cant organise the rego cards?

That CCF (complete cluster f**k)

Kareem

good news
The Crushers have been relegated! I am quite pleased with the result...a bit of damage to some of our guys self-confidence. Our team was alright until the 1st goal goes in...
unfortunately we dont vs Ted's team (unless we both make finals...)- oh well!
But we have a match vs shin-ding? Is that pubbrawlers team? Should be an interesting match...see if we recover from the last couple of weeks

PubBrawler

can some one cut n paste the point scores on here for us, i can,t seem to download it for some reason cheers!

marinermick

nice to see pluim pitch for summer sixes this week (front one) looking so immaculate at the moment

will be a pleasure to bury sparta in what little dirt remains on the pitch

Jimmy

marinermick said:
nice to see pluim pitch for summer sixes this week (front one) looking so immaculate at the moment

shame Greg an I won't be there for this one.

marinermick

Jimmy said:
marinermick said:

shame Greg an I won't be there for this one.

yep, missing greg will be a big blow for you guys

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb