• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Sixes

FFC Mariner

Have been studying the video of that American girl - I like her style. A sort of Muscat/Tiatto/Rambo kinda style.

Ready and waiting.........

Kareem

lol
eh...my team most likely wont be excluded- all tongue in cheek ;)
my team wil probs be 5 mins good, 35 mins crap...too immature (whose idea was it, a team of 19 year olds...:p )
Oh man- my shinpads smell bad!

~Floss~

Ted said:
Ballistic Terriors v Shin Ding United - 8:30 on F3

Cheers Ted, was a good game. Well fought-out by both teams; in the end anyone could've taken the points home, right up till full time.

Despite scoring first and obviously having more chances, (esp. in the dying minutes), our guys weren't too bummed to share the points against a team of your... "Experience"  :p ;)

Atomic

~Floss~ said:
Ted said:

Cheers Ted, was a good game. Well fought-out by both teams; in the end anyone could've taken the points home, right up till full time.

Despite scoring first and obviously having more chances, (esp. in the dying minutes), our guys weren't too bummed to share the points against a team of your... "Experience"  :p ;)

Don't tell me it's so... Floss = Scott McDonald.... AGAIN???? Get your act together b4 next Monday

Ted

~Floss~ said:
Ted said:

Despite scoring first and obviously having more chances, (esp. in the dying minutes), our guys weren't too bummed to share the points against a team of your... "Experience"   :p ;)

np mate, was a great game and a draw was probably a deserving result in the end. both teams had several oppotunities to take the win but the keepers had blinders IMO to keep it locked 2 all.

Kareem

i need to vent badly

We got raped. Plain and simple!
Halftime was like 2-1 down but then we just got hammerred.
Probably inexperience, and poor leadership on my part.
Mentally I was not in the game, definately not match mentality.
Subs were poor, structure was poor. Style was alright.
No shots...kind of hard to win it like that.
1st half- i think we were equal if not better.
2nd half= biggest collapse ever! We got totally outplayed in virtualy every single way

To put it simply, they played smarter and more efficient football

They Easily deserved to win.
We really really sufferred for the bye
(Cougars stepped up from last weeks game big time)

Our team...hopefully we can have some sort of 2nd game improvement.
All of us below par, especially myself. If we perform similarly next week- we shouldnt bother turning up!

Very tough and important game now next week.

It was excruciating!

Jimmy

Kareem said:
i need to vent badly

We got raped. Plain and simple!
Halftime was like 2-1 down but then we just got hammerred.
Probably inexperience, and poor leadership on my part.
Mentally I was not in the game, definately not match mentality.
Subs were poor, structure was poor. Style was alright.
No shots...kind of hard to win it like that.
1st half- i think we were equal if not better.
2nd half= biggest collapse ever! We got totally outplayed in virtualy every single way

To put it simply, they played smarter and more efficient football

They Easily deserved to win.
We really really sufferred for the bye
(Cougars stepped up from last weeks game big time)

Our team...hopefully we can have some sort of 2nd game improvement.
All of us below par, especially myself. If we perform similarly next week- we shouldnt bother turning up!

Very tough and important game now next week.

It was excruciating!

Uh! It's pluim six a side....
Look at it and compare it to the whole scope of world football.
It's not that big of a deal..

coast

We also stepped it up a little to win 6-0, Which was Firey encounter hahaha having our goalie make 2 blinder saves helped a shitload. Even i put the gloves on and made a few saves. We are 2 and 0 atm, look forward to rd 3.

PubBrawler

Kareem said:
coast said:
Yeah mate, you watch any other championship games? if so, how do we n the cougars rate compared? we were missing our goalie on wends, will be much more solid when he plays.
i only watched bits and pieces (maybe 10 mins)
Your team seems more consistent than some of the others (ie. not good for 5 mins, crap for 5 mins) (ahem Spartak + Iron Kill Lions :p )
One team won 10-1...The Whites- they look team to beat atm
We just beat your team to beat 4-3 should have been more but their keeper is a gun kept them in the game. Our form last week was just a warm up compared to this week, 11 more to go!

Herbs

Solid game on wednesday night, but was able to overcome 'Bye' 3-0

.......They just didn't want it as much as we did

Ted

Keeper said:

haha no injuries then mate?

hasbeen

Keeper said:

[/quot
Keeper said:

yeh, but look out when they get a bye

Kareem

hmmm
next season I'm naming my team 'Bye' :p

on a funny noter
my team played with 7 players for first 30 secs of 6 a side... until I yelled at one of my guys to get off
same thing 2nd half.
Ref didnt notice...tbh dont balme him- we wouldnt play any better with 1 or 2 extra players :p

Ted

Kareem said:
hmmm
next season I'm naming my team 'Bye' :p

on a funny noter
my team played with 7 players for first 30 secs of 6 a side... until I yelled at one of my guys to get off
same thing 2nd half.
Ref didnt notice...tbh dont balme him- we wouldnt play any better with 1 or 2 extra players :p

Bye lose every game they play?

Kareem

i'm just saying that if we were named Bye...the other team might not show up.
I dont actually want to be the bye (unless it means all games are only 3-0 which at this point is alright :p )

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred