• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Summer Sixes

Bear

marinermick said:
Jimmy said:
marinermick said:
nice to see pluim pitch for summer sixes this week (front one) looking so immaculate at the moment

will be a pleasure to bury sparta in what little dirt remains on the pitch

shame Greg an I won't be there for this one.

yep, missing greg will be a big blow for you guys

BAM!!!

Im told we dont play sparta till next wednesday anyway, so hopefully Greg will be back so we can play against at least 1 decent player other than skillers

Ted

We had a good hit out tonight with a 4-1 win. We need to win the last 3 games to make the top 4 though and rely on other results to go our way.

Bear

oh he didnt miss me, got a good kick from him about 5 minutes after id already cleared the ball upfield

he did miss a couple of 1 on 1 chances tho

Jimmy

The only reason he wasn't sent off is becasue I told the ref he was a bit special.
Any able minded ref would of given a card for at least one of his two footed studs up tackles, not to mention the very very late shin kick to bear lol.

FFC Mariner

Hopefully it isnt someones brother/son etc but I am not convinced that the ref wasnt a bit "special" as well.

Seemed to stand on the touchline in some sort of dazed trance ignoring anything happening in the game.

Bear

he is the same ref we have had for 3 weeks now.

terrible ref. had a goal ruled out last week even tho the other teams keeper said it went in

have been hacked for 3 weeks, the kid would not know what a free kick is even if those hits were put on him

"special" is being kind

FFC Mariner

We got him again tonight.

Ben nearly got crippled early on and he just stood there in his drug induced state doing nothing.

marinermick

FFC Mariner said:
We got him again tonight.

Ben nearly got crippled early on and he just stood there in his drug induced state doing nothing.

we had an absolute dope as well

older guy but i believed he zoned out for long period and stopped refereeing - didn't give freekicks and didn't signal

was like we didn't have a ref

Ted

Our finals hope rested on a win and we were up 1-0, then down 3-1, then even at 3-3 to lose it 4-3 in the final moments. Great game, but the semis are now beyond us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami