• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Shopping list for the January window

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm increasingly feeling like it's a GK we need the most. Both this week and last, Pearce made a complete cock-up of the 2nd goal. Can't win without a decent shot-stopper. The back line can only do so much. (although, all too often 'so much' is really 'not much'....)
We also don't have anybody who can feed McCormack. Without that player, McCormack will remain as our worst signing of the year.

Last edited:

Offsider

dear Santa
Can i please have a new owner for my favourite football team cause the one we got is a complete knob
lotsa love
Recky

Careful what you wish for ......... he may just bring you a “knob repair kit” and a box of condoms :(

Antlion

There was talk of McCormack being assessed and returning before christmas. If he'd done that I wouldn't have believed he was milking it for a holiday.
He's not back though is he.

FFC Mariner

There was talk of McCormack being assessed and returning before christmas. If he'd done that I wouldn't have believed he was milking it for a holiday.
He's not back though is he.

Getting his divorce finalised and spending Christmas at home with his kids according to Villa message boards (they used to be a big club you know)

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Getting his divorce finalised and spending Christmas at home with his kids according to Villa message boards (they used to be a big club you know)
Well, you never know,he may come back in a completely and much different state of mind , you know ! Once his lawyer and the wags lawyer tear apart his bank account and sundries

BrisRecky

Oh, I thought the knee was a smokescreen , you know since the club think we’re all mushrooms and et etc

Antlion

I think the knee is/was real but has been played up.
Now I hear about divorce etc the club might have supported a smokescreen on compassionate grounds. I haven't been through it myself but I can only imagine divorce being somewhat traumatic and you'd want to see your kids during it all especially at Christmas. His head and probably his knee wouldn't have been in the game for us currently anyway

BrisRecky

I think the knee is/was real but has been played up.
Now I hear about divorce etc the club might have supported a smokescreen on compassionate grounds. I haven't been through it myself but I can only imagine divorce being somewhat traumatic and you'd want to see your kids during it all especially at Christmas. His head and probably his knee wouldn't have been in the game for us currently anyway
Yep it’s a f**kin pain in the arse ...and mine was dead easy ....apparently

Rowdy

Mulvey back to roar
Aloisi has/had 3pts to his name (unlike Mulvey) ... yet still decided to fall on his sword.

But why would Aloisi do that ??? , some might ask.

"Aloisi didnt want to become what Mulvey WILL BE by seasons end !!"
- plain & simple.

Aloisi obviously was getting inklings of that recurring 'taste' starting to come back into his mouth
........ the 'taste' of 16 games without a win he had to swallow back with Melbourne Heart :vomit:

The situation at Brisbane is uncannily similar to ours at CCM.
- both clubs failed to recruit quality in a significant quantity
- the quality they did sign incurs injuries

Additionally both are clubs with fcuk all ca$h to either:
- move their respective Managers on due to having to pay out their contracts. (JA most likely realised this)

- sign players of quality in the Jan Xfer window to turn their respective seasons around.

The MAJOR difference between Brisbane Roar & CCM is,
Aloisi had respect for himself, his future, the Brisbane Roar Club & it's fans

Whereas

Mulvey WILL be riding this one out until his contract ends NEXT YEAR
...... then heading to Bali Bintang FC because by then .. even the Thai's WONT have him back. :cool:

JoyfulPenguin

Aloisi has/had 3pts to his name (unlike Mulvey) ... yet still decided to fall on his sword.

But why would Aloisi do that ??? , some might ask.

"Aloisi didnt want to become what Mulvey WILL BE by seasons end !!"
- plain & simple.

Aloisi obviously was getting inklings of that recurring 'taste' starting to come back into his mouth
........ the 'taste' of 16 games without a win he had to swallow back with Melbourne Heart :vomit:

The situation at Brisbane is uncannily similar to ours at CCM.
- both clubs failed to recruit quality in a significant quantity
- the quality they did sign incurs injuries

Additionally both are clubs with fcuk all ca$h to either:
- move their respective Managers on due to having to pay out their contracts. (JA most likely realised this)

- sign players of quality in the Jan Xfer window to turn their respective seasons around.

The MAJOR difference between Brisbane Roar & CCM is,
Aloisi had respect for himself, his future, the Brisbane Roar Club & it's fans

Whereas

Mulvey WILL be riding this one out until his contract ends NEXT YEAR
...... then heading to Bali Bintang FC because by then .. even the Thai's WONT have him back. :cool:
Isn't Mulvey contracted for three years?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred