• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Shopping list for the January window

Michael

Berisha has barely played in Japan. Could be released in january....
Mulvey went for him and berisha considered. They’re mates... similar to Mulvey and Cisse.

Flick Ross back to Villa and bring in Besart.

I’ve been playing way too much football manager.

turbo

Berisha has barely played in Japan. Could be released in january....
He's in melbourne at the moment so if you're looking for a striker it might be fornarolli thats available not bes. But I can't see us convincing a decent striker unless we massively improve our play making or they don't have another offer.

Wombat

Ross is a better player than the Gypsy. The Gypo looked a bit washed up last season.

turbo

he looked off his previous pace and was a step or two off getting to a bunch of chances, but he has that fight that mulvey wants and made an impact in the finals when he was needed. I'm not sure we could play him and Simon together but if we did opposition back lines would fear them -but not because of the goal scoring prowess.

Wombat

We would be the new "Crazy Gang". See Wimbledon in the era of Vinnie Jones.

Any video with a Clash song needs to be seen!

nebakke

f**k it, fire the lot, except Millar, Pain and Rowles, but a whole new team and start over again with free memberships cos I can't imagine there are many people left who are willing to pay for this dross

Robbiemariner

With MM saying we have to make do with what we have , will Santa bring us a new pressie - no chance , this is and will be a long season , one more game without a win and we have a new low to add to our record

Insertnamehere

By my count we have 22 registered players. If we drop Ross because his knee is cactus and he's been a spud we could sign a 9 and 10, which in reality are our needs. The thing with keeping Ross is yes he scored plenty last yr but they were dead ball.

NoDiggity

Can someone more knowledgeable than me explain the injury replacement rules for the a-league? If Ross is injured & is a loan player and he goes home & doesn’t return, I assume we stop paying him and this frees up the rest of his contract $ and also a spot in the squad to fill? But doesn’t necessarily mean we need to buy another striker correct? Thanks

Insertnamehere

Can someone more knowledgeable than me explain the injury replacement rules for the a-league? If Ross is injured & is a loan player and he goes home & doesn’t return, I assume we stop paying him and this frees up the rest of his contract $ and also a spot in the squad to fill? But doesn’t necessarily mean we need to buy another striker correct? Thanks
Correct on all counts. We deregister him in Jan and start again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred