• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round One local league thread

dru

Bearinator said:
Eggy, im glad your off to the U.S and A, cos if you were stayin here for V4, there was no way I was letting you stand near me in the bay with that haircut, you bogan ;)

Aussiecross, whenever Eggy is in this country, you are no longer bogan no1, he takes the cake ;)

Don't challenge Aussiecross to new height in boganism Bear, The world just can't take it.

Gopher of Pern

brennan said:
Gopher of Pern said:
Guess I'll be seeing you in a 5 weeks coast, and you later in the season brennan!

Didn't Know East Gossie was in our grade til you posted....

In fact I only know about half the teams in our division!

Its a date ;)

haha, I didnt even know there was an Avoca in our grade.

offtheball

Great set up at Mascord.

A little sandy and low bounce but that won't take long to settle down.

Kanwal 2-1 in 17As V Terrigal. Wyoming and Kanwal 1 all in 18A's.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
offtheball said:
Great set up at Mascord.

and wasn't the ref in the wyoming v kanwal game a breeze wannabe.....kanwal should have  ended up with 9 men...BUT THEY DIDNT 

Kareem

SEU 13C's- 3-0 defeat over Wyong.
Some great goals by our team. The kids thought I got over enthusiastic (jumping up and down!)
Nothing like standing in a circle singing the SEU song at the end of the game (wish i knew words).

Jimmy

RECKY said:
offtheball said:
Great set up at Mascord.

and wasn't the ref in the wyoming v kanwal game a breeze wannabe.....kanwal should have  ended up with 9 men...BUT THEY DIDNT 

Do you know who it was?

kanewillow

my little cuzins team (berkley vale) went down in the 17As agianst umina 6-1 and 18As killarny scored with the last play of the match to snatch a draw agianst kincuymber killarny had a player sent off to

Kareem

no way...killarney could barely manage to beat Kin18A's?
Disappoiting standard in 18A's this year! (no doubt due to intro of 17s last year?)

BAD BULLZ

Bearinator said:
Eggy, im glad your off to the U.S and A, cos if you were stayin here for V4, there was no way I was letting you stand near me in the bay with that haircut, you bogan ;)

Aussiecross, whenever Eggy is in this country, you are no longer bogan no1, he takes the cake ;)

lol
1 what makes you think i 'll choose to stand near you anyway?
2i'm back for majoRity ofV4
3,played my 2 games today scored a hat trick in aa3's against jesus n his brother we won 3-1
played my other AA7s and scored again we lost 3-2

GO THE MO DELIVERED ANOTHER 4GOALZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bear

Eggy said:
Bearinator said:

lol
1 what makes you think i 'll choose to stand near you anyway?
2i'm back for majoRity ofV4
3,played my 2 games today scored a hat trick in aa3's against jesus n his brother we won 3-1
played my other AA7s and scored again we lost 3-2

GO THE MO DELIVERED ANOTHER 4GOALZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iv seen the way you look into my eyes eggy, dont fight your feelings ;)

Jimmy

Davo said:
Jimmydinho said:
Im at the new home ground against wyoming.
U/21's.
Cant want to play on the new grass.

Looks like I'll be versing you first round Jimmy.  I can't wait to go for a run on the Wadalba field.  How's your team looking?  I think your team get on the piss Saturday night ;)

I think they did.
We were missing 2 good players.
No subs for half of it.

Should of been a draw i reckon, we were pretty even over the whole game, but you guys owned us in the last quater of the game.

marinermick

Killarney All Age 2s kicked off their season in style with a 5-1 thumping of Wyoming at home.

That is one big mother of a ground and I am in so much pain now!!!!

roonytunes

Kareem said:
Nothing like standing in a circle singing the SEU song at the end of the game (wish i knew words).
They're in the mens change rooms at James Brown Kareem - not that I know them either ;)

SEU 35Ds had a fighting 0-0 draw against Terrigal they hit our woodwork about 4 or 5 times, great gutsy defence from our guys, felt like a win...

PubBrawler

MAA6,s Avoca Sharks beat the Wyoming Tigers 6-0 at fagans, was a good clean game for the opening round!

Kareem

oops...I wasnt down to play for reserves...I was put down for becnh- 1st grade. Which means I havent achieved my goal of playin Reserve Grade this year, lol (dont worry probs last time I will play 1st grade for a while).
21s Our vs Berk 4-0 win. (was 4-0 at halftime)- comments: poor keeping in first half + a few controversial onside calls (that Berk swear were offside). I played allright
Reserves- 1-1 Good effort from our guys

Firsts- 2-1 loss
1-1 with 5 mins to go- I get subbed on to find winner...then they score! I only touched ball one or twice although made some decent off ball runs!

Davo

Jimmydinho said:
Davo said:
Jimmydinho said:
Im at the new home ground against wyoming.
U/21's.
Cant want to play on the new grass.

Looks like I'll be versing you first round Jimmy.  I can't wait to go for a run on the Wadalba field.  How's your team looking?  I think your team get on the piss Saturday night ;)

I think they did.
We were missing 2 good players.
No subs for half of it.

Should of been a draw i reckon, we were pretty even over the whole game, but you guys owned us in the last quater of the game.

Yeah it was a pretty decent game.  Not sure if I agree with you that a draw would've been a fair result since we missed a penalty and could've made it 0-3 haha.

The Reserve Grade Wyoming V Kanwal game was crazy, I'm sure you'll hear all about it Jimmy. 2 red cards to Kanwal with the game being abandoned early in the 2nd half because a Kanwal player grabbed the referee and was about to hit him.

First Grade was a bit calmer with another good result to Wyoming with a 0-3 win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred