• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round One local league thread

marinermick

Football starts this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post your game fixtures and results below:

I am playing for a new club (Killarney) this season in all age twos.

11am v Wyoming at home.

Ted

Hey Mick all the best with the match mate (sunday game isnt it?)

We're (Killarney 14Bs) are playing East Gosford at home on Sat (12:30).

With the number of players we have out with injury, I have a feeling we are going to struggle for most of the year....

Sym

I have to wait until April 11th apparently to vs Gosford City at Jubilee

Tassiemariner

This isn't local league as in central coast but i'll post my games here to just to join in.

I've already started playing :D

Last year i played under 15s, now playing premier league reserves or under 19s depending on how good i train. (skipped under 16s, 17s, 18s, because 16s-18s here in tassie are horrible leagues standard wise)

Started upfront (in reserves) and scored 2 goals in my first full 90 minute game ever.
3-1 win and 2nd spot on the ladder. 

dibo

sydney uni AA5s lost a tight one 2-1, but as our first proper match together with a squad that lost 9 players over the off-season the performance was pretty encouraging. brett's our new sweeper - awesomaa powaaaa!

marinermick

MarinaTed said:

With the number of players we have out with injury, I have a feeling we are going to struggle for most of the year....

yep, sunday

good luck to you as well

given that you guys are 14 and it is your first proper you must be really unlucky with injuries

Ted

marinermick said:
MarinaTed said:

yep, sunday

good luck to you as well

given that you guys are 14 and it is your first proper you must be really unlucky with injuries

Yep, i have a coaches nightmare at the moment with 8 players fit to play. 
Our injury list is...

ST out for 2.5 months (broken tibia and fibula)...
RB out for the season (knee reconstruction - trial match injury)...
RM out for a week at best (strained knee ligament - trial match injury)...

We could really use least 2 more players to help us get through the year...

dibo

MarinaTed said:
marinermick said:
MarinaTed said:

yep, sunday

good luck to you as well

Our injury list is...

why does the team have so few players? how many reserves can you use per match? you should at least have a full complement of players and reserves registered, preferably a couple more. our side has 18 registered (we can use 5 reserves so 16 per match) and we still called on other teams to help with players a couple of times last season.

Ted

dibo said:
MarinaTed said:
marinermick said:
MarinaTed said:

yep, sunday

good luck to you as well

Our injury list is...

why does the team have so few players? how many reserves can you use per match? you should at least have a full complement of players and reserves registered, preferably a couple more. our side has 18 registered (we can use 5 reserves so 16 per match) and we still called on other teams to help with players a couple of times last season.

Both the 14B and 14D teams registered this year with just 11 players per team. Some of our players from last years GF squad are either playing for CC Thunder (this hurt us), went to play for The Entrance or decided just to surf instead.

We can have a max of 16 registered players per team, but only 14 can be used on game day (3 reserves). 2 alternating players would miss out on a run each week....

I have even tried to register my 12yo son to make up numbers, but the club is bit hesitant on the idea....

kevrenor

dibo said:
sydney uni AA5s lost a tight one 2-1, but as our first proper match together with a squad that lost 9 players over the off-season the performance was pretty encouraging. brett's our new sweeper - awesomaa powaaaa!

At least the colours are OK!  :p
Bloody 'students'
:-*

dibo

kevrenor said:
dibo said:

Bloody 'students'

colours are awesome - i sooo want the mariners to play in hoops. they look awesome and can become a nickname of their own which makes writing songs easier - all the songs that otherwise have 'coast' (which sounds a bit nondescript really) can have 'hoops' instead.

anyhoo, we moved the ball around pretty well in patches and then would give it away (i keep trying to hit miracle balls which doesn't help) and we didn't really have everyone up to speed with the 3-4-3 we play. next week...

Jimmy

Im at the new home ground against wyoming.
U/21's.
Cant want to play on the new grass.

ryan

Maybe your club website will have it otherwise check other clubs sites. The relevant All Age draws may be up on Budgiewoi's website tonight and I'm pretty sure we have a 6's so check there if all else fails.

marinermick

dibo said:
kevrenor said:
dibo said:

Bloody 'students'

colours are awesome - i sooo want the mariners to play in hoops. they look awesome and can become a nickname of their own which makes writing songs easier - all the songs that otherwise have 'coast' (which sounds a bit nondescript really) can have 'hoops' instead.

anyhoo, we moved the ball around pretty well in patches and then would give it away (i keep trying to hit miracle balls which doesn't help) and we didn't really have everyone up to speed with the 3-4-3 we play. next week...

there is no chance of the mariners playing in hoops with the rangers boys in charge!!!

Kareem

My 18B's team- Not playin til week after- not happy!!!
My u13C's that i coach- 12:30 at Wyong- dunno how we will go. I reckon either way we will dominate game- just we cant score at all at the moment...despite havin 2 strikers of A grade standard!

21s and Reserves  (ourimbah) at Berkley- dunno if I am playin this early in season as
1) not ready for reserves yet
2) 21s have like 15 players- so those chances have been cut down!
they seem confident that they will use me later in season- when injuries pile up???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami