• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 vs Perth

nebakke

FFS... 'Crucially there's no appeal from Connor Pain'... He didn't hear a whistle and still had the ball, so he fought through and then appealed after - that's the proper response you nonce...

nebakke

DAFUQ!?!?!? What the f**k is Simon Hill drinking? If anythign Franjuc foot was higher... But that wasn't a f**king free-kick...

nebakke

*sigh* I'm done again - enjoy the rest of the evening as well you can lads... I got better things to do...

MagpieMariner

The couple of players we have with any class will probably leave us at season end. The rest should be released. Trouble is, I don't know where we will get 23 players who are better than what we have. I'm kinda feeling our coaching staff should all go too.

shipwreck

Guys.... I don't know if I can handle this biased commentating anymore. It's actually making me feel physically ill.

I've never noticed it this bad before.. .

Seriously Robbie chimes in with a "yep" every time Simon suggests a call against the mariners should have been given or was harshly given and justified.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The couple of players we have with any class will probably leave us at season end. The rest should be released. Trouble is, I don't know where we will get 23 players who are better than what we have. I'm kinda feeling our coaching staff should all go too.
yep, I covered the coaching staff in my stupid long post about a month ago.....Nash especially. As for the assistant coaches...yep, be happy to lose all of them. anybody that is associated with the shitstain of a team we've tried to field the last few years, the stink is on them too deep.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

probably needed to be making subs earlier. Make an impact with 20 minutes to go, 25 minutes, and things can happen. 10min and 3-0 down, what's the point?

turbo

The lack of traffic here is pretty telling of how people are feeling about our performances at the moment.
Also I saw the replay of the second goal again, it’s possible they thought Simon went down too easily and was just looking for a foul rather than contesting the ball.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The lack of traffic here is pretty telling of how people are feeling about our performances at the moment.
Also I saw the replay of the second goal again, it’s possible they thought Simon went down too easily and was just looking for a foul rather than contesting the ball.
it's also possible that KGJ is an incompetent twerp who hates the Mariners. It was a blatant, blatant foul.

But we see this every game - Simon gets pushed around like nothing else. How often does he cop a full, 2-handed push in the middle of the park and nothing happens?

I think we all got a little optimistic after the last 2 games that we could at least look respectable even if we lost, instead we served up this.....

Which just causes me confusion. I mean, it's not that PG were better; it's we did absolutely nothing, didn't even try.

That, and the lack of energy in attack LAST GAME as well is making me wonder if Staj is what we need moving forwards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred