• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 vs Perth

marinermick

Perth usually make us pay.

We actually have a pretty good record against Perth at home. Even at our lowest point with Okon and Walmsley we managed wins against them.

Mind you that was when they had muppets coaching them.

UnitedsNo9

We actually have a pretty good record against Perth at home. Even at our lowest point with Okon and Walmsley we managed wins against them.

Mind you that was when they had muppets coaching them.

How on earth does Kenny Lowe get the opportunity to fail upwards? Unbelievably useless given the squads he was afforded.

Hammo

I was thinking we will steal a point here but with jem out I am not so sure, also oneill seems to have come back to us very off the pace, what is it with every time we send players away for international duty they come back poorly!?

turbo

what is it with every time we send players away for international duty they come back poorly!?

I wouldn’t be drawing too many conclusions from that appearance on the weekend. Played the Tuesday night in over 30 degree heat, 10 hour flight home give or take and slots in under a manager he’s maybe met a few times at best to play on Sunday. I suspect he’ll be in better form this weekend.

Antlion

Don't have a good feeling about this game.

That said, thinking 2-0 loss or thereabouts. Which, in hindsight, is step forward.
Considering the 8-2 just a few games back I can't contemplate the possible scoreline if Mulvey was still in charge.

turbo

It might sound optimistic but perhaps the tactics we saw against Adelaide weren’t simply about responding to them but getting ready for two tough matches in a row against teams with attacking quality in Perth and Victory. As it was we weren’t far off taking a point from Adelaide and the squad will have reviewed and learned about how to turn that in to a more effective counter. Not saying I’m tipping an upset but I doubt we’ll make it easy for them. I like our chances against Victory more, their back line isn’t great.

soccer mad

Good measuring stick for Stadj let see how he nullifies glory will wait and see again not worried about results just improvement.

Forum Phoenix

I just see this as a game to see what Staj does. Perth have us beaten all over the park. I can’t see us winning. And they won’t take a backward step like Adelaide. This will be a much harder contest and just to be competitive the players will need to be well up for it.

A difficult ugly win by Perth would be a decent result for us and a draw would be a huge achievement.

Seeing how Staj looks to contend with Poppa is what I’m looking forward to most.

Last edited:

Coastalraider

Ha ha, Gameiro unavailable die to a injury in training last week - he's:

-Made of glass
-taking the piss
-THe biggest wage thief we have ever had

Or a combination of the 3.

FFC Mariner

The bet lives for another week.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that the club love the guy and have been really impressed with the way he trained (up to his latest injury). Very slight possibility of a pay for play deal for next season.

I'd rate the rumour 3/10 at best but who knows?

priorpeter

The bet lives for another week.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that the club love the guy and have been really impressed with the way he trained (up to his latest injury). Very slight possibility of a pay for play deal for next season.

I'd rate the rumour 3/10 at best but who knows?

Nothing would surprise me with this club. Would explain why he’s stayed on the books all season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred