• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 vs Perth

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

This team's gone back to 'couldn't be f**ked' mode tonight. No off the ball movement, defence is.....again, f**k me dead Rowles, how does the shot go through your legs and all you do is turn and watch it?

the 28 people who turned up will want their money back.

nebakke

that's shocking discipline.
Thought this yellow was a bit harsh....I can see justification, but it didn't need to be given - foot just bounced over the ball
I thought it looked like a bit of a stumble on the ball more than a tackle.
Hows about Matty getting his had ducked in the area though and none mentioning a thing...

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I thought it looked like a bit of a stumble on the ball more than a tackle.
Hows about Matty getting his had ducked in the area though and none mentioning a thing...
the foot bounced up and over the ball. He did come in studs first on the top half of the ball, so it's his fault the foot bounced over that way. But not much in it, early in the game.....not entirely unjustified but harsh I felt.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Oh f**k me. How are they NOT putting players on the posts yet?? U/10 F grade would have been shamed by the defending on that corner.
What about the blatant foul though? Clear push to the back of Simon's neck. no VAR?? I mean, its KGJ back in, so of course we won't get anything, but f**k, that was a blatant foul

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred