• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 24 vs Perth

FFC Mariner

You also have the direct hotline to SBS but I think we would be crazy to even consider it

Sounds like bollocks to me

Last edited:

marinermick

We may be flat for this match, especially the second half.

Game starts at 7pm, which is essentially 8pm for the player’s body clock as it will be the first day since the end of daylight saving. Second half of this game will be after 9pm according to the player’s body clock. Most players are nearing bed time at this time as they have had early morning starts for training.

Conversely it is a 4pm start according to the Perth player body clock.

Not sure if this will be a problem but it is an interesting discussion.

Manny_ccm

Nothing would surprise me with this club. Would explain why he’s stayed on the books all season.
Charlesworth probably getting maximum value for his insurance premium - player doesn't cost him anything whilst injured yet his wage goes towards salary cap...

Big Al

Game starts at 7pm, which is essentially 8pm for the player’s body clock as it will be the first day since the end of daylight saving. Second half of this game will be after 9pm according to the player’s body clock. Most players are nearing bed time at this time as they have had early morning starts for training.

Pub time for the body clock. Look for a roaring 2nd half

Wombat

The bet lives for another week.

There is a rumour doing the rounds that the club love the guy and have been really impressed with the way he trained (up to his latest injury). Very slight possibility of a pay for play deal for next season.

I'd rate the rumour 3/10 at best but who knows?

He has trained like a beast. Those calf raises while holding the fence are pretty draining.

bikinigirl

. Mariners side flat in the second half ... surely not

marinermick

Anyone go to training? Starting eleven?

Assuming there will be little changes. Melling to slot in for Karacan.

Perhaps Stajcic may start Simon over Murray.

NoDiggity

Anyone go to training? Starting eleven?

Assuming there will be little changes. Melling to slot in for Karacan.

Perhaps Stajcic may start Simon over Murray.
I went to training today. It was absolutely belting down.
I wasn’t going to post what I thought the starting lineup was because I don’t think I’d be right. Nisbet was playing in the CDM role & Jordan Murray was playing right wing with Simon striker.

As you said, I think Melling will play in Jems position and the rest will mostly stay unchanged. Although I do think Simon will start this week (not sure where that leaves Murray, I think he’s earned more game time).

Cheers

Big Al

I went to training today. It was absolutely belting down.
I wasn’t going to post what I thought the starting lineup was because I don’t think I’d be right. Nisbet was playing in the CDM role & Jordan Murray was playing right wing with Simon striker.

As you said, I think Melling will play in Jems position and the rest will mostly stay unchanged. Although I do think Simon will start this week (not sure where that leaves Murray, I think he’s earned more game time).

Cheers
Nisbet and Kekeris played yesterday so doubt they will even be on the bench.

I’d say Melling straight in Jem

Hoole and McGilnchy mid subs

Josho Howe

I feel the same about this game as l do with the majority of them. No idea what's going to happen, assuming Perth will deal with us but just hoping we can snag something and if we do, what a result it'd be and it would keep the plate race alive and get us 2 points away from 9th. I will be where l normally am, CCLC for some beers and then 16 for some shit talk and fun. #COYY

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Let’s see..gave v scummers..pretty good...game v Adelaide ...bit flat....must be our good week then by my math

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

while I want us to win this game, I do hope PG can go on and win the toilet seat. I can't see us winning.
Be interesting to see if we get any more movement up front happening this time.

Pirate Pete

D3h1BuAUwAAOl3P.jpg
Pain dropped then.
Simon & Murray starting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members