• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 2 2018/19 v Melb City @ CCS

Pirate Pete

DqfXRYqX0AA62Gr
Its on twitter now.
One change oar out O'Neil in

true believer

Well i didn't know o'neil could defend like that . What a beast .
Middy said he thinks that o"neil could be the best player in the comp

Big Al

O’Neill has been terrible with the ball from what i can see. But he gets struck in.

We are matching then physically but Keep turning it over in the middle of our half

scottmac

Suspended
O’Neill has been terrible with the ball from what i can see. But he gets struck in.

We are matching then physically but Keep turning it over in the middle of our half
100%. Midfielders just lacking a bit of urgency. Pain and God been caught ball watching a few times and defenders aren't able to find anyone in the middle regularly. We need more movement off the ball in the middle. Defensively we look good even when we give the ball up. Scramble defense is impressive. Rowles looks the goods at rb. Will make a few mistakes but daylight between him and anyone else we have defensively.
Im watching at a bar in Adelaide. Was at the gov last night when all the Adelaide supporters came in after their game. I thought we spoke poorly off our team these guys are negative in the extreme

Jerem

why support a club that never chooses to kill off a game, and everytime we end up a draw or lose, we lost with the subs too. I'm putting city for the win

Insertnamehere

Have liked our effort and work rate but boy does our go forward need some work. Sold on Rowles at RB.
Dunno what happened about 70 mins in but we tried to shut up shop despite being stronger.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Lucky with that no -pen call with Fallingoverrolli. Right call, there was an arm on him but no weight, cheating scum did the same thing he did last week. Thank god for last week, probably influenced the VAR. And he was holding Cisse as well.

why support a club that never chooses to kill off a game, and everytime we end up a draw or lose, we lost with the subs too. I'm putting city for the win
Well piss off then. Sorry we're not winning enough for your liking.

Jerem

Lucky with that no -pen call with Fallingoverrolli. Right call, there was an arm on him but no weight, cheating scum did the same thing he did last week. Thank god for last week, probably influenced the VAR. And he was holding Cisse as well.

if you love getting 1 point from multiple 3 pt opportunities enjoy. we lucky again to get away with a point when it should have been three

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred