• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 2 2018/19 v Melb City @ CCS

Scotty

How good was Cisse in the first half? Solid. Well done to Rowles again too.

I'm still not convinced about our attacking style. We are turning the ball over too much when we hoof it up the park or go the through ball. The end result is our defence is overworked.

It's early days yet. It's a good league this year, it's not going to be easy to win each week. We have excellent foundations and depth, I'm just sure about our approach so far.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
My MoM..kids gonna be immense if he keeps this up
Jy2itO.png

Ozhammer

Just watched the recorded game back last night and I have to say that Simon Hill’s constant drivel about our failure to win games and our recent record against $ity really gave me the sh*ts. I thought Speedy was bad but Hill sure gave him a run for his money on Saturday. :mad:

finally retired

Just watched the recorded game back last night and I have to say that Simon Hill’s constant drivel about our failure to win games and our recent record against $ity really gave me the sh*ts. I thought Speedy was bad but Hill sure gave him a run for his money on Saturday. :mad:
lol.... of course there is no mention of Brisbane (first game) and City (second game) NOT being able to win games against us. we are always the
unfashionable team

Offsider

lol.... of course there is no mention of Brisbane (first game) and City (second game) NOT being able to win games against us. we are always the
unfashionable team
He doesn’t like teams that play to not conceed a goal as top priority. Even calling the ffa cup final game he turned off until a goal was scored. I don’t think he is the person to be calling games purely because he cannot separate his personal preferences over what we are seeing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb