• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18 vs Melbourne

dru

I guess knowing our like of 4-4-2 I'd say something along the lines of

Trotty

Clarky  Wilko    Boogs  Viddy

Gumpy  Tommy  Jedi    Browny

Aloisi    Sasho

Bench:
Crawley
Stringers
Smitta
Simon

Hagar the Horrible

Have Aloisi and Simon been cleared to play yet?

If both are cleared to play, I'd have dru's lineup, but with Boogs on the bench and Stringers in the centre of defence with Wilko.

FFC Mariner

Aloisi is going to be ok (according to news reports today). No word yet on Simon.

Hutcho at least 1 week, Owens longer.

Gumps, Porter and Browny all 100%

Mariner Girl

It's when you have your backs to the wall and come out fighting and come through it. That what galvanises you as a team and is what Champions are made of  :fireup:

I'm sure we can beat Melb Victory. Have a look at the table and see where we are and where they are. ;D

Horza

You'll win, last round's thrashing at the hands of c__tface Griffiths provided Merrick the excuse he needs to bench Caceres, Patafta and Hernandez and get back to good old 7-0-3. You've got the depth and your guys showed mental toughness in spades last week, they're going to bounce back with a vengance vs the tards.

rosko

Gumps will play the game of his life... I guess there is one good thing to look at Petrovoski getting the early shower... He didnt have the opportunity to get fired up and carded against his old mates... Cone on Sasho, fill the net against the Tards....    :pirashoot:

CCM-JAM80

Thankfully I can now make this game and will continue my home attendance streak supporting my team the Central Coast Mariners (I missed our last home game in V1 and have not missed one since).

Good news on Aloisi by the way, he will relish with the added responsibility that injuries and suspension have forced upon him.

We still look strong for mine, GO THE MARINERS!

Ted

Sadly, I have to miss this game. (playing a NYE gig with my band).... Would love to be in 2 places at once, I just haven't worked out how to do it.... Be good to see Browny get a run and I'm confident with the recent loss our determination to finish this season as #1 is stronger than ever!

B

bakery5

Demented said:
Sadly, I have to miss this game. (playing a NYE gig with my band).... Would love to be in 2 places at once, I just haven't worked out how to do it.... Be good to see Browny get a run and I'm confident with the recent loss our determination to finish this season as #1 is stronger than ever!

are you emo?

B

bakery5

Hey have i missed something. How come noone has Redmayne on the subs list?

serious14

From PintCulture.com re the Adelaide/Sydney game:

"This one has all the hallmarks of a show down for the ages as Kossie returns to his old stomping grounds to face his personal demons and a bunch of ungrateful pricks who offered him up to the football gods as a scapegoat for poor post season performance. The good news for Mr Kosmina is that Frank Lowy has secret mind control powers which he unscrupulously used to make Adam Kwasnik handball in front of goal right at the end of last Saturday's loss to Sydney. Lowy has been exposed via disgruntled A-League fans who have risked their lives to email us TEH TRUTH!!1! Lowy was forced to expose his link with the Dark Lord, Lucifer, when his side, Sydney FC, were about to lose and be out of the running for a final four spot and took control of Adam Kwasnik's body in order to then take control of Ufuk Talay's body. Mr Lowy then took control of the crowd and forced them to hurl verbal abuse and makeshift projectiles at Matthew Breeze, who was also possessed by Frank Lowy because if you look closely at his whistle one side is engraved with 666 and the other with the Freemason emblem.

Anyhow back on topic, both of these clubs jumped the shark months ago and neither truely deserves a shot at the post season (If anyone deserves to sook about being screwed by bad decisions on the pitch its Wellington) but in a circumstance that reflects the real world Adelaide and Sydney will have the opportunity to fight each other for fourth position on the table like a pair of drunken bums at a wedding reception.

Prediction: The outcome of this match has apparently already been decided behind closed doors in a secret lair underneath an ivory tower situated behind a magical waterfall of milk chocolate guarded by armored unicorns and spanish prostitutes... Adelaide to win 2-0."      :grouphug: :headbounce:

And re our NYE game:

"First versus worst is usually a good match just for the entertainment value alone, unfortunaltly this one is rostered for new year's eve so it also has that distinct who cares factor. Central Coast gave all they had in their recent replay against Sydney (which was heartlessly denied them by a self serving Frank Lowy grrrrrrrr!!1!) and Melbourne need points to avoid a complete pants job around the snooker table of going from #1 Champs to #8 Bums in the space of less than a calendar year.

Prediction: After all it's the silly season so Melbourne to defeat Central Coast 3-2. Why? ...because Frank Lowy said so."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!    :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy: ;D ;D ;D

Ted

bakery5 said:
Demented said:

are you emo?

Sorry to disapoint, no, far from it. I can't stand emo or hardcore shit!

Andy

Central Coast Mariners v Melbourne Victory
Monday, December 31, 6pm AEDT
Bluetongue Stadium, Gosford
Referee: Mark Shield

Central Coast Mariners Squad: 1. Matthew Trott (gk), 2. Matt Simon, 3. Paul O'Grady, 4. Ian McAndrew, 5. Bradley Porter, 6. Andre Gumprecht, 7. John Hutchinson, 10. Tom Pondeljak, 11. Damien Brown, 13. Tony Vidmar, 15. Andrew Clark, 16. Nigel Boogaard, 18. Alex Wilkinson (Captain), 22. Sasho Petrovski, 23. Mile Jedinak, 25. John Aloisi, 30. Andrew Redmayne (gk).
*two to be omitted

In: Ian McAndrew (Promoted), Bradley Porter (Promoted), Andre Gumprecht (Promoted), Damien Brown (Promoted), Nigel Boogaard (Promoted), Andrew Redmayne (Promoted).
Out: Dean Heffernan (Leg, Season), Greg Owens (Knee, Indefinite), Adam Kwasnik (Suspended, 1 week), Danny Vukovic (gk) (Suspended, 1 week).
Unavailable: Nik Mrdja (Knee, Season), Matthew Osman (Knee, Season).

Melbourne Victory Squad: 1. Michael Theoklitos (gk), 2. Kevin Muscat (Captain), 7. Matthew Kemp, 8. Grant Brebner, 9. Daniel Allsopp, 10. Archie Thompson, 11. Joseph Keenan, 12. Rodrigo Vargas, 13. Kaz Patafta, 14. Adrian Caceres, 15. Leandro Love, 17. Daniel Vasilevski, 18. Leigh Broxham, 19. Evan Berger, 21. Sebastian Ryall, 22. Nick Ward, 24. Steven Pace, 30. Mitchell Langerak (gk).
*three to be omitted

In: Steven Pace (return from injury), Evan Berger (promoted), Joseph Keenan (promoted), Grant Brebner (return from injury).
Out: Carlos Hernandez (suspended, 1 week).
Unavailable: Daniel Piorkowski (shoulder, 3 weeks), Ljubo Milicevic (knee, 2 weeks).

Stats, Facts & Milestones
Central Coast midfielder John Hutchinson is set to make his 50th Hyundai A-League appearance. Hutchinson, who signed with the Mariners almost three years ago, has been playing in the top flight of Australian football since making his debut for the Morwell Falcons in the old national league in 1997, aged just 17 years old.

Interesting to see Hutch still in the squad. Knowing his attitude, I wouldn't be surprised to see him play a part. Also Redmayne is in and Crawley isn't.

mariners4ever

trott
clark  boogs  wilko  viddy

jedi

porter                brown

tommy

sasho  johhny

bench: redmayne, stringers, gumpy , simon 

mariners to win 2-1
simon and aloisi to score
thompson to score

crowd: 16959

Blackadder

Thought Redmayne was still injured?  :ashamed:

Unfortunatly can't make it to the game, damn bastards at work have me me down to work NYE  :fireup:

fedelta

It doesn't matter that we have injuries and suspensions we still have great depth in the squad and that will be evident on monday night!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred