• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 18. Newcastle away.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'd rather see him come on at half time - keep the team firing in the 2nd half. He's the sort of player who will keep going harder and harder the longer the half goes on until he runs out of steam - and in doing that he can lift the rest of the team to run their legs off.

Ads

Yeah that’s not that bad.
I think I’ve had 10 or 11.

So I’m happy to give him a start because if they get an early goal we will struggle to even get a draw!

If can have the attitude and enthusiasm Matty brings from the start, the young kids might come on and have some confidence and with the wet weather the might be able to skin the slow CB’s.

turbo

Anyone else here that thinks the game could get called off/relocated?
Should get called off or will get called off? Gotta protect the champs, us and the jets not so much. Also because they know the attendance to a big fixture will be horrible.

LFCMariners

Tomorrow's game should be called off:

- We have SFC next and if they get a weeks' break because of this weekends' weather then so should CCM

- Jest first game with Red Card Roy back and their new manager will come against somebody else, not CCM. Let another team deal with the buzz of these changes to their team and CCM can play them when it's "business as usual" for them

On top of that, (conspiracy theory time) I'd imagine the Jest management would want to push for this match to be rescheduled, considering how the conditions will affect the gate takings for their biggest fixture of the season.

Dodz

A must win game to go clear of the spoon
Then next week get at least 1 point and we will go above Victory.

Dodz

- We have SFC next and if they get a weeks' break because of this weekends' weather then so should CCM

- Jest first game with Red Card Roy back and their new manager will come against somebody else, not CCM. Let another team deal with the buzz of these changes to their team and CCM can play them when it's "business as usual" for them

On top of that, (conspiracy theory time) I'd imagine the Jest management would want to push for this match to be rescheduled, considering how the conditions will affect the gate takings for their biggest fixture of the season.
We have Adelaide next week then SFC

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Whether SFC gets the match off has absolutely nothing to do with us. It all comes down to how the particular pitch holds up.

Anyway, they've announced a pitch check at 10:30 tomorrow with a decision to be made then. Thus, there's presently a question mark over it.

Personally I think we'd be better off playing them - our next match is AUFC; our backs can't hold them out.
Now, their back line is as bad as ours, but we can't score goals while they can. So, I'd expect to get beat.
I think the Jets game is our best chance for a win anytime soon - and they play WSW next week, which is a game they can win.

jacobsfl

Seems everyone has come to a general consensus that it'll get called off.

I agree that if Sydney had theirs called off, it's more than likely that the F3 Derby will too.

Pirate Pete

Astounding how so many people are on the “matty simply can’t start, he will get a red card” bandwagon every week.

Bloke’s had 2 red cards in his entire career.
Just the way he's been playing lately.
Even last week after he came on he had a good go at bringing a WSW player down just inside their half.
Luckily for him the player was too quick. As someone else said he's lost a yard or two of pace.

style_cafe

Just tuned in to the Waratahs game and the pitch looked good and dry.
Not much damage to it either .
A quick mow and roll in the morning and we should be good to go.
Any meet up spots?

turbo

Just tuned in to the Waratahs game and the pitch looked good and dry.
Not much damage to it either .
A quick mow and roll in the morning and we should be good to go.
Any meet up spots?
Did you see any close up shots? Looked ok when I looked at 70ish mins on wide shots looked fine but not looking great in the close ups.

jacobsfl

Astounding how so many people are on the “matty simply can’t start, he will get a red card” bandwagon every week.

Bloke’s had 2 red cards in his entire career.
Referees aren't exactly kind to him either, if I recall the FFA Cup game against Adelaide. What a joke

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami