• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 15 - F3 Derby #43, Scumdome

Big Al

Yeah OK - it might be time to see what else we can find in Appiah's place... If he can't sink at least one of those one-on-ones I'm not sure what he's doing up there...
AAAAARGHHH... CHRIST that's frustrating :(
Has had similar over the last few weeks as well

Forum Phoenix

Personally think Paolo got our rotations wrong. And it may cost us yet another starting 11 player before this game is over. Terrible result regardless of the scoreline now. (But beat them and I’ll feel a hell of a lot better though still)

As to the game - Tommy running the show - best on the park again - but our passing into the final third and finishing is so unbelievably wasteful I find it painful to watch. Scum have been there for the takng imo. But I’ve lost count of the number of poor passes we’ve made in the final third. Fortunately scummers have been mostly dire aswell. and our backs and DM’s are doing well.

As to Powell, he’s done ok but he should have scored imo. Kubi made the whole pub laugh and groan.

Our front third is a mess.

And I’m typically an optimist.

nebakke

Has had similar over the last few weeks as well

The problem is that he has also created so much of this... His control has come such a long way but kicks just haven't changed... Shades of sometimes during the Arnie years but I swear they need to go borrow some of those goal scoring holes from the carnies and make the front third spend the week shooting at the small hole ;)

Lachie Wales is looking up for it again though :)

true believer

you have 3 guys in their wall and you go high , ffs low and away 1 f'n nil.
give golec or anyone else the free kick because hoole has no f'n idea

nebakke

Wait what???

I mean, I suppose there's a whole physicality thing, but wouldn't you have gone Astrubal for Kabsy or something?

Nice work by Golec - again - you paying attention @Capn Gus Bloodbeard ? ;)

nebakke

f**k ME!...

I've seen Rosie exposed to worse in derbies without getting anything for it though...

TedShot

We are only gonna get so many chances a game and we haven’t been able to finish the absolute load we have gotten. And because of that they are gonna have chances and if they take them we are f**ked.

Timmah

Hard to be angry at anyone but the ref for the shit first yellow on Rose, second yellow fair enough but even then just woefully inconsistent. Now we go behind pretty much because we're a man down and forced to park the bus.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred