• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 15 - F3 Derby #43, Scumdome

Gratis

At the beginning of the season he was putting in beautiful balls...it's been quite a few games since we've seen one of those now though

Gratis

We're playing pretty well. I'd argue the better team so far. As usual we're blowing our chances and that's what always comes back to bite.

Pirate Pete

I was looking at the weather forecast on The Sydney Morning Herald before the game.
I thought the really bad weather stopped at Gosford, or at the worst Wyong.

Pirate Pete

by the time he's walked all around the pitch it'll be half time.
He might as well wait and walk across the pitch

Gratis

Powell has been great.

I know people have been down on Pain lately but he'll be a big loss if he's out for long.

Two down. Thanks weather/terrible scheduling

nebakke

Yeah OK - it might be time to see what else we can find in Appiah's place... If he can't sink at least one of those one-on-ones I'm not sure what he's doing up there...
AAAAARGHHH... CHRIST that's frustrating :(

true believer

we get the ball , get to the penalty box and stop .or pass back 20 metres.
if you run to the line and centre . "their running facing their goal line"
instead of trying to cross into the two biggest gorillas in the A league in nts and boogard

FFS

edit and mrs tb has issued me a yellow carded for losing it when we had them f'ked

VicMariner

We are in this. Jets are not playing as well as their ladder position implies.
If the boys can just sink their chances! COYY!

Big Al

Appiah :doh::vomit:

That first shot was terrible

The two games in 3 days catching up with us.

There’s a video of the boys getting off the bus and Liam is 1st off and is pissed off. 18th man I’d say

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred