• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 15 - F3 Derby #43, Scumdome

Timmah

Hyundai A-League 2017/18 | Round 15
Central Coast Mariners v Newcastle Jets

McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton
Tuesday 9 January 2018, kickoff 7:50pm AEDT

TV: Fox Sports 501
Radio: Coast FM 96.3 & ABC (check guides)

Match Officials
Referee: Kurt Ams
Assistants: Ryan Gallagher & James Tesoriero
4O: Stephen Lucas; VAR: KGJ

TmPmoSm.png

NEW: 1.Jack DUNCAN (Gk), 3.Jason HOFFMAN, 4.Nigel BOOGAARD (c), 6.Steven UGARKOVIC, 7.Dimitri PETRATOS, 10.Wayne BROWN, 11.Patricio RODRIGUEZ, 12.Mario SHABOW, 13.Ivan VUJICA, 15.Andrew NABBOUT, 17.Daniel GEORGIEVSKI, 18.Johnny KOUTROUMBIS, 19.Kosta PETRATOS, 20.Glenn MOSS (Gk), 22.Lachlan JACKSON, 23.Devante CLUT, 24.Joe CHAMPNESS, 44.Nikolai TOPOR-STANLEY
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 1.Jack DUNCAN (Gk) (returns from injury), 4.Nigel BOOGAARD (c) (returns from injury), 11.Patricio RODRIGUEZ (new signing), 13.Ivan VUJICA (returns from suspension)
Outs: 30.Ivan NECEVSKI (Gk) (omitted), 32.Angus THURGATE (omitted)
Unavailable: 5.Ben KANTAROVSKI (back – 1 week), 8.Ronald VARGAS (ankle – indefinite), 9.Roy O’DONOVAN (groin – 8 weeks), 16.Nick COWBURN (international duty)

v1hai6G.png

CCM: 1.Ben KENNEDY (Gk), 2.Storm ROUX, 3.Josh ROSE, 4.Jake McGING, 5.Antony GOLEC, 6.Tom HIARIEJ, 7.Andrew HOOLE, 8.Blake POWELL, 9.ASDRUBAL,, 11.Connor PAIN, 13.Kwabena APPIAH, 15.Alan BARO (c), 16.Liam ROSE, 20.Adam PEARCE (Gk), 21.Kye ROWLES, 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Wout BRAMA, 24.Lachlan WALES
**two to be omitted**

Ins: 21.Kye ROWLES (promoted), 22.Jacob MELLING (promoted)
Outs: nil
Unavailable: 10.Daniel De SILVA (international duty), 18.Tom GLOVER (Gk) (international duty), 12.Trent BUHAGIAR (international duty)

------------------------------

Fixture History v Newcastle Jets (A-League)
Matches 42 / CCM 14 / NEW 12 / Drawn 16
Goals Scored 51 / Goals Conceded 42

Biggest Wins
4-1 at Central Coast, 2005/06 R16
3-0 at Central Coast, 2013/14 R16
3-0 at Central Coast, 2009/10 R26
3-0 at Central Coast, 2007/08 Major SF (2)

Biggest Loss
1-5 at Central Coast, 2017/18 R1

CCM at McDonald Jones:
Matches 20 / CCM 4 / NEW 7 / Drawn 9

Last Met: 2017/18 Round 1 @ Central Coast, lost 1-5

Form - Last Five
NEW |
W W W L D
CCM | L L L D D​

Last edited:

greenlig

I'll be playing indoor for most of the game, sucks. If our boys don't play at least like we did tonight....we're f**ked with this one. They're scoring like they mean it.

Big Al

Going to need to rotate.

I’d say the two roses should come in, maybe Wales for Appaih and Powell for Asdrubal. Yeah unfortunately a dutchie will need a rest

Maybe Bingham for Pain. I’d love to see Kekeris get a crack but that won’t happen.

Kennedy needs a big game

Timmah

Fairly sure the yellow Baro picked up last night was his 5th. Same with Hoole.

How good is being undisciplined :(

adz

Staff member

I'd have to go back and look at some of those, see if they were undisciplined or dodgy calls?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

If memory serves they were pretty legit. Baro tends to pick up a lot of stupid yellow cards. Late tackles when they don't need to be made, that sort of thing.

Reactions: adz

Yoda

Pretty sure that was Baro’s fourth. The yellows against $YD FC don’t count as they led to a red.

Timmah

After spending weeks after Round 1 bitching about our pre-game banter prior to last game, Newcastle have fired the first salvo this time, with one of their sponsors delivering this "gem":

DS6SP3sVQAAmfKd.jpg:large

Reactions: adz

Big Al

After spending weeks after Round 1 bitching about our pre-game banter prior to last game, Newcastle have fired the first salvo this time, with one of their sponsors delivering this "gem":

Poor ours was way better

Tevor

If memory serves they were pretty legit. Baro tends to pick up a lot of stupid yellow cards. Late tackles when they don't need to be made, that sort of thing.
Baro’s yellow was required or Berisha was away. Ref was dodgy as Troisi should have had two yellows but of course that doesn’t happen to the big clubs. I can see us conceding at least three in this match so we need to score four to win which is unlikely with our current attack and their lack of awareness. I hope the round 1 result fires the boys up a bit, need to shut down Petratos or we get smashed.

Forum Phoenix

Their banter has always lacked wit and class.

Finally having a good season and what does the one shit brown team in the league decide to banter about... colour scheme.

Well played scummers, well played.

Last edited:

Forum Phoenix

It's the scum, of course we can do em! Pissed that its three days after a game in 40+ heat. No way it can't affect us :headbutt:

What was the rationale for this needing to be on a Tuesday night??

nebakke

It's the scum, of course we can do em! Pissed that its three days after a game in 40+ heat. No way it can't affect us :headbutt:

What was the rationale for this needing to be on a Tuesday night??

I expect the rationale was that Fox wanted to be able to advertise a game a day for most of Jan.
I'll be missing this one - I'd really like to go, even with the way we're currently playing, but not keen on a 2 hour track work plagued trip home from Sydney followed by a trip to Scum dome and that's before I even deal with having to take time off to make it or going to work the next day.
Whoever thought this option was even close to acceptable is bound for a reality check. This fixture will only be saved by Jest bandwagoners I reckon.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred