• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 - F3 Derby #42, Gosford

Tevor

"Okon confirmed that he has yet to let his team know who will be in goals in the frst game, with the competition between Tom Glover and Ben Kennedy."

Apparently not.

As I said, Okon would be giving serious thought to Kennedy's
- experience in the A-League vs Glovers 'none'
- It's a F3 Derby
- as an ex-Scummer, BK knows what's really on the line & from a personal level could use the opportunity to shine/impress for both teams
.... so to speak ;)
I like it that he has them guessing, both have done reasonably well in pre season and agree with Rowdy that BK is probably favourite but I would be equally happy to see Glove Man get the start.

Holy

Oh my god, so excited. Woke up and this was my first thought. More excited about this than Christmas.

Just added Fox Sports to my subscription in preparation. Foregoing a Reddit meetup in Melbourne to stay home and watch this.

Is it overstating things to say that this is a really important match for both teams? It's round 1 and will have minimal direct impact upon end of season ladder positions, but it's not about that.

And it's not just about the confidence for the players - it's hugely important for the fans too. Pretty much all of our hope from last season has been pent up pending today's game. Well, this season, but it all starts with today. Faith in Okon, faith in management - I feel like this is an important match for the fans. Great to see the club has been beating the drum, engaging social media, putting up the flags on the bridge, having the curtain-raiser. Really proud of our club.

How's the material compared to the first few seasons? Those shirts didn't breathe at all...
It seems a little thinner but that's comparing different suppliers too.

I'll be wearing mine today, so I'll let you know later whether they breath or not

Wombat

I bought the Yellow Jersey at Rebel Tuggerah yesterday and it looks pretty good. The Mrs reckons its the best Jersey for years.
The Stripes they only had Small and 2xxl available along with some kids sizes.

Big Al

I bought the Yellow Jersey at Rebel Tuggerah yesterday and it looks pretty good. The Mrs reckons its the best Jersey for years.
The Stripes they only had Small and 2xxl available along with some kids sizes.
If I get one it will be that one. The away jersey will check them out today

JoyfulPenguin

Just got texted our Starting XI good job Shaun and Co!:
Glover
McGing Baro Golec Josh Rose
Brama Hiariej
De Silva
Appiah Asdrubal Pain

Timmah

I'm with @Big Al on that @JoyfulPenguin - posting it here immediately cheapens the membership benefit provided

DLgnOeIV4AAjYi9.jpg:large

That said - the club's now posted it on Twitter. Loving the new lineup graphic.

Lineup is just about what we expected too I think

Rowdy

Legends game kicked off

Was supposed to be full pitch, but same as last year 1/2 pitch

Big Al

Bad start for the cannon. Misfire. It's been a long offseason. Need to clean the pipes.

Newcastle have traveled well showing renewed excitement for them.

Leagues club car park was full 1hr before game. Always a good sign. Looking like a good crowd

The band down sauce bottle end. Good spot so far

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Jets 5 yards inside the box at the kick - that should have been disallowed. Disgraceful Never a penalty either. Roy ran into Baro.
Wouldn't be a CCM match if the referee didn't try to f**k us over.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Disgraceful tackle as well, should have been a yellow card for stomping on Asdrubal's foot. You know you're doing well as a referee when it's taken less than 14 minutes to show your utter incompetence.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Disappointing to see how disorganised our defence was on that one.
f*** there's literally no player I hate more than than diving cheating snake prick right now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred