• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 - F3 Derby #42, Gosford

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

f**k. Off.
f****** snake was never this good playing for us.
We lost our structure after our second goal.
and our goddamn defence IS STILL F****** BALL WATCHING!!!!!!!
FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Don't like that dive from Asdrubal. We don't need that crap here. Wasn't a penalty ether.
I mean, Georgevski needs a card, but don't go down holding your face. DO NOT want that cheating crap associated with this club.

Really missing our right back this game, McGing cant defend.
Or run, mark, pass, dribble, shoot.......

Worried that the 2 open play goals look a LOT like the crap we've been conceding non-stop for the last few seasons.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

We fell apart after the 2nd goal. Sorry Baro but we're lacking leadership on the field. Danny de Silva is virtually invisible - he isn't fulfilling his number 10 role at all. We looked terrible for much of that half.

shipwreck

All three goals came from exposure down our right hand side, pretty obvious what the issue is and you can be damn sure that Merrick identified that knowing Roux would be out and directed Nabbout and ck to be directing play down that side.

Good positive chat from Okon, a few more positive actions and we can get back in this game. Odonovan was always going to have a blinder against us, that's just Murphy's law.

JoyfulPenguin

McGing is not a f**king right back, why do we not have a back up f**king right back when Storm is away with New Zealand? Watching the NPL the last year every single starting right back in NPL NSW and NPL Victoria is better than McGing there. He doesn't know how to cross, dribble, overlap or defend there.

nebakke

Htf is Kantarovski still in the clear? Spent the entire first half hacking away from behind.

Spacks

this is why you dont play players out of their primary positions. I'd rather a youth whos played right back all youth season then mcging whos a defensive mid.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I'm still not happy that Nabbout got that much ball, offside or not.
this is why you dont play players out of their primary positions. I'd rather a youth whos played right back all youth season then mcging whos a defensive mid.
I'd rather one of Southern's O/45 players than McGing. At least they should know how to stop an attack with a good hack which would still be more effective than McGing.

Even better, just stick one of those training dummies on the field.

Appiah is just underwhelming too. Speed, nothing else. It might be enough, but even with a bit more upper body strength he could win a few more challenges.

Spacks

I had high hopes this season, they've now been dashed.

Welcome to the new season, same as the last two.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I had high hopes this season, they've now been dashed.

Welcome to the new season, same as the last two.
It looks that way. I can't pick a single player who I'm happy with. Nobody has had an impact today. Absolutely nobody.
Tactics and strategy? Nonexistent.

I was a little afraid we might lose, but in my worst nightmares i couldn't have imaged this.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred