• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Round 1 - F3 Derby #42, Gosford

Big Al

I'm not disputing it sucks by any means.
Think just a lot of disappointment after the excitement of good signings and decent preseason and now we've had that hope smashed by seeing our defensive structure still has a lot of work to do.

Atomic

Roy scored 3 easy goals because he cheated/dived on the first and we made no attempt to defend on his second 2 goals.
Nothing to do with the banner.
We are a joke defensively and ex players always fill their boots coz no one else refuses to defend like us. McGing and Golec look like those blind players that respond to the bell in the ball....except those two are deaf and can't hear the bell!!
You misunderstood what I said. I said the banner would give Roy incentive to score... Did you see him at the opening whistle... he was bouncing on his toes, ready to charge in and attack the ball carrier. The man was fired up. The banner would have helped.
It took the Jets 14 seconds to foul one of our players. They were pumped from the get-go. I dont think we had anyone that really fired up for the derby.

Gratis

https://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/roar-coach-aloisi-calls-for-var-consistency/3248225/
While Aloisi accepted the decision after it was clarified by FFA referees director Ben Wilson, he said the second of Newcastle striker Roy O'Donovan's three goals in the Jets' 5-1 first-round win over Central Coast Mariners should have been disallowed by the VAR for an offside offence in the build-up.

"I spoke to Ben Wilson ... and he said they clearly got that one wrong in Round 1 but got ours right," Aloisi said on Wednesday.

Tevor

https://m.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/roar-coach-aloisi-calls-for-var-consistency/3248225/
While Aloisi accepted the decision after it was clarified by FFA referees director Ben Wilson, he said the second of Newcastle striker Roy O'Donovan's three goals in the Jets' 5-1 first-round win over Central Coast Mariners should have been disallowed by the VAR for an offside offence in the build-up.

"I spoke to Ben Wilson ... and he said they clearly got that one wrong in Round 1 but got ours right," Aloisi said on Wednesday.
Just another year of sorry CCM we got it wrong.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred