• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R26 v Melbourne Heart @ AAMI

nebakke

f**king Hoole - he's f**king useless again. There was no f**king reason why he didn't get to that cross and then what a complete waste of a corner and the return from it to. Get rid of him.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

12 seconds bouzanis held the ball in the 93rd minute. 12 f**king seconds
That's pretty normal though. 6 seconds is universally ignored at the top tiers. It's been counted up to 20 seconds in some televised games. It's all part of the whole thing with the referees 'not ruining the game'...if nobody is appealing for it then don't give it.

It's bullshit, but it happens all game, every game.

Insertnamehere

That's pretty normal though. 6 seconds is universally ignored at the top tiers. It's been counted up to 20 seconds in some televised games. It's all part of the whole thing with the referees 'not ruining the game'...if nobody is appealing for it then don't give it.

It's bullshit, but it happens all game, every game.
Annoys me that basic skills are ignored so the refs stay out of the way... Skills that u9s adhere to.

style_cafe

Sounds like Mulvey is favourite to take the top job. I just hope they give him a 3 year contract if they do do sign him.

MrCelery

I had one eye on the game and one eye on a spreadsheet. The spreadsheet was more likely to score. :fireup:

Wombat

When I looked at the 2 sides starting 11s I thought we would get smashed.

But we harried well. Only twice did we stand off stupidly and they scored from one of them.

Sully is definitely not a muppet.......so it was Mossy dragging him down when they were a team.

Kennedy. 5.5. Made 2 good saves but should have done better on the goal.
McGing 4. One excellent block but overall poor. Crossing dreadful as usual.
J. Rose 7.5. The old man did well tonight.
Baro 5.5. Has to charge out of the line to apply pressure when the striker is on the edge of the box....basic stuff that cost us the game.
L.Rose 6. Culpable on the goal and had a couple of brain snaps but I can see a decent player hiding in there.
Rowles 7.5. Another excellent game. This kid is a very good player.
Wout 7.5 Decent game and led by example.
Wales 6.5. Good game overall but didn't track the player on their goal. Great prospect.
Hoole 3. Very poor tonight but did work hard. 0pts for execution.
TBT 5.5. Set up Hoole very nicely and tracked back brilliantly to win the ball and bring it out. Panicked a bit inside the box.
Pain 4.5. See Hoole but definitely smarter than Hoole.

Insertnamehere

When I looked at the 2 sides starting 11s I thought we would get smashed.

But we harried well. Only twice did we stand off stupidly and they scored from one of them.

Sully is definitely not a muppet.......so it was Mossy dragging him down when they were a team.

Kennedy. 5.5. Made 2 good saves but should have done better on the goal.
McGing 4. One excellent block but overall poor. Crossing dreadful as usual.
J. Rose 7.5. The old man did well tonight.
Baro 5.5. Has to charge out of the line to apply pressure when the striker is on the edge of the box....basic stuff that cost us the game.
L.Rose 6. Culpable on the goal and had a couple of brain snaps but I can see a decent player hiding in there.
Rowles 7.5. Another excellent game. This kid is a very good player.
Wout 7.5 Decent game and led by example.
Wales 6.5. Good game overall but didn't track the player on their goal. Great prospect.
Hoole 3. Very poor tonight but did work hard. 0pts for execution.
TBT 5.5. Set up Hoole very nicely and tracked back brilliantly to win the ball and bring it out. Panicked a bit inside the box.
Pain 4.5. See Hoole but definitely smarter than Hoole.
Imo swap rose and mcging scores. Rose snr was found out a heap of times but had Rowles to cover him.

Wombat

Imo swap rose and mcging scores. Rose snr was found out a heap of times but had Rowles to cover him.

Maybe I'm being sentimental coz he retired but I was happy with him and he didn't fade out. I upgraded his score from a 6.5 to a 7 but put 7.5 by accident. But I thought McGing looked like a state league player tonight

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred