• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R26 v Melbourne Heart @ AAMI

Hammo

We really should of taken something against the Roar on Saturday . It was a train wreck of a game by both sides though to be fair

Heart , sorry City are flying high and full of confidence after beating the scum on the weekend so I cant really see a positive result for us here!!!!
Would like to see Smylie get a go!!!! Maybe some of the other kids too! O’sullivan Clearly knows what these boys can do so lets give the kids a chance!

tyson

Oh great. I was beginning to worry when I hadn't seen a thread for this match pop up yet.
Glad we can always count on you, Hammo!
Hoping for a good result. Good luck to Sullo and the lads.

priorpeter

CCU play at home that arvo, 4pm kickoff. Bar is open on the hill. Sign me up.

Hammo has a point - the game on Saturday was dross. If we serve anything like that up again, this weekend will be a rout.

FFC Mariner

CCM facebook tells us to be proud of losing.

Another opportunity to be proud coming up I suspect.

.Are we saving ourselves for another humiliating scum spoon party on the 14th?

Gratis

Would love to win this but let's be honest we've played some pretty 'can't get out of first gear' teams lately and we manage to play worse than them.
I'll watch but Pluim actually does sound really appealing.

scottmac

Suspended
Imagine getting drawn against CCU in the cup if they made it through.
I'd fly down for that if it was played at Pluim

Reactions: adz

Wombat

She is dead you nasty bastard:(

She isn't god bless her but she is 87cafe so probably even out of your demographic.

My dad is getting a bit delusional now and apart from driving the hun back almost on his own he was unlucky not to represent GB at the Olympics as a fencer apparently......and u wonder where I get it from?

Big Al

Come on Kekeris, give the kid a run

Kekeris Bingham and Skapetis added. Smylie out already? Although midweek doesn’t mean much

https://www.ccmariners.com.au/news/provisional-squad-city-vs-mariners

Another Central Coast Mariners Academy young gun could earn his Hyundai A-League debut this weekend, when the Central Coast Mariners travel away to face Melbourne City.

Lightning fast attacker, Peter Kekeris has been named in Wayne O’Sullivan’s squad for the second last round of the Hyundai A-League. He could become the second Mariners Academy player in as many weeks to make his A-League debut.

In addition to 18-year-old Kekeris, two other attacking options have been added to the provisional squad in Josh Bingham and Peter Skapetis.

De Silva remains sidelined due to the hamstring injury he incurred against Sydney FC in round 24.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred