• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R23 v ADL @ Home

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

oh for f**ks sake.

Stupid, absolutely stupid Jem picking up that first card. That's why it's so dumb picking up unnecessary cards. Only takes 1 mistake after that to be sent

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Ref is a dumb c*#t

Where was Isaias yellow?

Given it's the same 2 players - if I was assessing Kurt ams, I'd be raising the possibility that he's created that red card. Miss the yellow card on Is, just inviting Jem to get frustrated next time he faces him. Just an example of how getting it wrong causes bigger problems.

Antlion

It wasn't a yellow. He got the ball cleanly and the Spanish onion fell over his legs.

This is very frustrating

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Okay, so where's the card for that (initial foul, not stepping on the wrist, I accept that's an accident)? He gets past that player and he has 50 yards of space in front of him.
This is appalling

Ads

Why do Mcglinchy.
Melling energy would have been handy with a big tackle and a possible run away.
Very average call.

Antlion

That wall was nowhere near back 10 metres

Is Kurt Ams a straight up cheat or just incompetent?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

there's another deliberate foul stopping a quick counter (hard one too). No card. Disgraceful.
Even for Kurt Ams this is a shocking performance

Ads

At least we have the defensive structure not to collapse in this position as we have in the past.
So less embarrassing.
But Adelaide very poor considering 65/35% possession.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

At least we have the defensive structure not to collapse in this position as we have in the past.
So less embarrassing.
But Adelaide very poor considering 65/35% possession.
It's just that we can't start anything - we either get fouled stopping the quick counter, or Kurt Ams just makes up a foul.

I'm impressed at how disciplined we are for playing 10 v 12. Except for Jem's RC (which was never a 2nd yellow)....if we faced this bullshit a few weeks ago, we'd have a lot more cards and be 4 goals down.

Oh Rowles gets a card. Well, that's valid for once

Forum Phoenix

disgraceful, isn't it?

I'm not really convinced that was a card. Studs were pointing away from him, he got all ball. Very harsh, especially for a 2nd yellow.
Exactly how I saw it. At the game and on the replay Looked like a clear 50/50, straight on, keeps his feet low and even retracted them to lessen impact. Utter bullshit imo.

Forum Phoenix

Why do Mcglinchy.
Melling energy would have been handy with a big tackle and a possible run away.
Very average call.

Because weemac is (by which I mean was) an attacking player.

But i agree would have preferred Melling.

Our subs failed to make any impact on the game at all. Which with weemac and Hoole i totally expected.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred