• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R23 v ADL @ Home

NoDiggity

Anyone going to training that could give us possible lineup?

Kennedy
Clisby rowles Aspro Millar
Hoole TomH Gem melling Pain
Simon / Murray

Murray and Simon keep swapping so unsure who will start.
Aspro and graham keep swapping too so unsure who will start (assuming Aspro).

Have a feeling Oniell will start in Hooles spot but they are resting Oniell from training today due to him only getting back from international duty yesterday

nebakke

Winning this helps the scum...so conflicted...

Clearluy I'm gunning for the win regardless. We did what we needed to to the scum. They can implode on their own from here

Meh, no conflict here... We're better than the Scum - always... That also means that we're better than wanting to throw a game just because it impacts them, they simply aren't important enough for that ;)
In the meantime, if we are to have any sort of hope of not spooning, no matter how faint, we need to win this, so GO THE BOYZZZZZ!!!

Hammo

. following on from Mr Howe's announcement in another thread ... I think it is only appropriate that somebody post about pirate day this weekend

jHCbdUfGHljopbGBffg2Xl-aBGjXI4FDC3PTKg3w4o--Nug5QzrIlM9SSM_rlPy_oCqAjIPvR3CsWGhQmjUMpTxSgZkZcUaCZ922wkcAX_I4iJi1TUlJ9ARLbj996IeuJ8jL4g8bA-r86ZWSNKOqhZWSuWJgv7U0QxIeTxtSTIP1A3Lc4_2ww_tyhuFprlg0I9pnTkRtSWkhH0lYY6uaBns3bXSS41mwOzLqE1GCXgMJGRRWxX50GvxRd367RuPrB7PuHyT-xnnPh5cLeiM-NHGZ1hD5kojMnBQfopiTPBMLsOUXq8741b8UnqSsBlXHaLu2OecFcXq1X7padHuyi-cwpfJthu8iYJbgfbWLa34re6k77iUENBhx1tE4Whfdbwaui0eNEJXmnB4LDEngBnR33c0nEcekX0IDjgpUx_uc9BDwELtJdzBifwdgQExhYpZcriy8VRvvJqKJSkCrvKfoeqgt4mcDBotTbLAWPxgCbHLMO_ztOfQ3eKYjCBdV4C1qj5a4A-1A8WV8FZZPejkf01w4sdMFkUKFUxvjBiYRKwMHZHg4ZIbuBb15I2mQOYTdwpiIB3IGs1XRP-QB4SYvqbmauZ_4sUCB27wN9aOy-K2msIi6iyhwRAPXcCSAoVeKhaS4-pUgQEy2ys1jEdbTJIoRaigO=w670-h893-no

. so break out your bandanas, eye patches, parrots* and peg legs

* I cannot guarantee that live parrots will be allowed in the stadium unless it is a certified assistance parrot

Bit late notice tho , or is it only for osc members?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

I don't expect a win, but I'm very interested to see how we play today.

Imagine if we did win though - if that happens, we have a realistic chance of not getting the spoon. Still an outside one, but it becomes realistic.

We have a fair chance of picking up points against WSW and MCY.

If the team is firing properly now, I'd say we actually have a pretty good chance of picking up more points than BR over the remainder of the season.

If we pick up our performance then it will go a long way towards buying a bit of credibility back with the fans for next season, especially if we sign on Staj. Not only that, but it may give us a bit more credibility with signing players too, if they start to see that we may finally have some hope rather than pretty words after a disaster season.

Just some randoms using the word "official". Would think the only official supporters needed is the members.
Surprised the club hasn't told them to stop calling themselves 'official' if they're not...

turbo

If the team is firing properly now, I'd say we actually have a pretty good chance of picking up more points than BR over the remainder of the season

That’s possible but doubt we can get past them, we need 6 more points than they get due to our horrible goal difference. Not putting them away in our previous match ups has done a huge amount of damage in the spoon race. We aren’t going to score enough to pull that back so Brisbane would have to get a solid flogging or two to make 5 points enough.

If we pick up our performance then it will go a long way towards buying a bit of credibility back with the fans for next season, especially if we sign on Staj. Not only that, but it may give us a bit more credibility with signing players too, if they start to see that we may finally have some hope rather than pretty words after a disaster season.

This is the important bit. Get on a positive trend before the season ends rather than a lingering memory like last season.

turbo

Sensible line up, odd that we’ve dropped graham completely even from the bench with no defenders there. I’d imagine we’ll see the same formations as against the jets then.

Reactions: adz

Pirate Pete

Sensible line up, odd that we’ve dropped graham completely even from the bench with no defenders there. I’d imagine we’ll see the same formations as against the jets then.
I suppose O'Neill would drop back into defence.
Or maybe Melling could play right back, or maybe not actually.

MagpieMariner

Impressed with minimal changes to a winning side. Who's got the armband with Matty on the splinter? Hope it's still Jem.

turbo

I suppose O'Neill would drop back into defence.
Or maybe Melling could play right back, or maybe not actually.

I think you’re right, if they need to sub one of the backs a reshuffle seems likely. Melling can play there but better to push Aiden back. It’s a very attack orientated bench with Melling being the only defensively focused sub.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred