• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R23 v ADL @ Home

Michael

Reckon we might see Gameiro run around in a ccm jersey finally this weekend.
If Simon slots straight back in to the team over Murray I’ll have the face of a bloke who just ate 900 warheads.

Aiden hopefully coming back in is massive.
Not a lot of build up for this game but I’m quietly confident we can snag another win depending on a couple factors.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Fark moi, I wish I got to do my job as easy as these blokes do....silly me, but I think they should train, do video or something every day bar game day ....but that’s just me

pinklady

Central Coast Mariners squad: 1.Ben KENNEDY (gk), 2.Jonathan ASPROPOTAMITIS, 3.Jack CLISBY, 6. Tom HIARIEJ, 7. Andrew HOOLE, 8.Michael McGLINCHEY,11.Connor PAIN, 18.Matt MILLAR, 12.Adam PEARCE (gk), 13.Aiden O’NEILL, 15.Kye ROWLES, 19.Matt SIMON (c), 22.Jacob MELLING, 23.Mario SHABOW 25.Jordan MURRAY, 28.Sam GRAHAM, 29.Stephen MALLON, 68.Jem KARACAN
***Two to be omitted***

Ins: 7.Andrew HOOLE (promoted), 8.Michael McGLINCHEY (promoted), 12.Adam PEARCE (gk) (promoted), 13.Aiden O’NEILL (return from international duty), 15.Kye ROWLES (return from international duty), 19.Matt SIMON (c) (return from suspension)

Outs: 17.Peter KEKERIS (not selected), 24.Joe GAUCI (gk) (not selected), 26.Josh NISBET (not selected), 33.Lewis MILLER (not selected)

Unavailable: 10.Tommy OAR (knee injury)

turbo

Just not selected so not mentioned as an in or out, the page says he's been doing full training for two weeks so we may yet see him but it's hard to imagine them dropping Murray or Simon for him so not sure how that would play out.

Elite

O'Neill to probably come off with bench with Tommy and Karacan styling in the midfield, feeding Mallon, Pain and/or Millar. That's a pretty tasty prospect.

Last edited:

NoDiggity

Does the (c) next to Simon indicate he’s gonna be captain this weekend? I’d prefer to see Jem wear the armband & matty Simon warm the bench till the 70th minute for a gassed Murray.

Antlion

Does the (c) next to Simon indicate he’s gonna be captain this weekend? I’d prefer to see Jem wear the armband & matty Simon warm the bench till the 70th minute for a gassed Murray.
This so much. But can't see it happening.

Yoda

Fark moi, I wish I got to do my job as easy as these blokes do....silly me, but I think they should train, do video or something every day bar game day ....but that’s just me
The PFA doesn’t agree with you.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Gameiro The only wage thief bigger than Hoole
(Spelling error sorted)

Last edited:

bikinigirl

. following on from Mr Howe's announcement in another thread ... I think it is only appropriate that somebody post about pirate day this weekend

jHCbdUfGHljopbGBffg2Xl-aBGjXI4FDC3PTKg3w4o--Nug5QzrIlM9SSM_rlPy_oCqAjIPvR3CsWGhQmjUMpTxSgZkZcUaCZ922wkcAX_I4iJi1TUlJ9ARLbj996IeuJ8jL4g8bA-r86ZWSNKOqhZWSuWJgv7U0QxIeTxtSTIP1A3Lc4_2ww_tyhuFprlg0I9pnTkRtSWkhH0lYY6uaBns3bXSS41mwOzLqE1GCXgMJGRRWxX50GvxRd367RuPrB7PuHyT-xnnPh5cLeiM-NHGZ1hD5kojMnBQfopiTPBMLsOUXq8741b8UnqSsBlXHaLu2OecFcXq1X7padHuyi-cwpfJthu8iYJbgfbWLa34re6k77iUENBhx1tE4Whfdbwaui0eNEJXmnB4LDEngBnR33c0nEcekX0IDjgpUx_uc9BDwELtJdzBifwdgQExhYpZcriy8VRvvJqKJSkCrvKfoeqgt4mcDBotTbLAWPxgCbHLMO_ztOfQ3eKYjCBdV4C1qj5a4A-1A8WV8FZZPejkf01w4sdMFkUKFUxvjBiYRKwMHZHg4ZIbuBb15I2mQOYTdwpiIB3IGs1XRP-QB4SYvqbmauZ_4sUCB27wN9aOy-K2msIi6iyhwRAPXcCSAoVeKhaS4-pUgQEy2ys1jEdbTJIoRaigO=w670-h893-no

. so break out your bandanas, eye patches, parrots* and peg legs

* I cannot guarantee that live parrots will be allowed in the stadium unless it is a certified assistance parrot

Antlion

Winning this helps the scum...so conflicted...

Clearluy I'm gunning for the win regardless. We did what we needed to to the scum. They can implode on their own from here

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred