• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R16 - CCM v City @ Gosford

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

OH COME ON ASDRUBAL. legit the worst striker in the game. How he keeps getting a game I don't know. As soon as I realised it was him with that one-on-one I stopped being excited. He is beyond useless.

One on one with the keeper and he some how manages to not even shoot. Unbelievable.

I don't even want to see him on the bench. I'd rather play our reserve keeper up front than him.

There he goes again. Down the wing. Schankerfield takes the ball of him, easy as you like. Asdrubal. didn't even try to beat him. Just ran straight at him with the ball. It's not just that he can't run the ball around players - he doesn't even have the foggiest idea where to start with trying to.

Timmah

I called him lazy and ineffectual last week and got blasted & downvoted by plenty in these haunts and now suddenly everyone agrees? :soapbox:

Timmah

Yeah because hes not lazy hes just shit. Tries hard but that's the problem. It doesn't come easy to him
He's got it in him - proof positive was prior to his injury. Since his return he's been barely running at 50%.

Might not be lazy per se, but he's slow and it comes across as lazy. Definitely ineffectual though.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

He's got it in him - proof positive was prior to his injury. Since his return he's been barely running at 50%.

Might not be lazy per se, but he's slow and it comes across as lazy. Definitely ineffectual though.
He might have tried then, but he still wasn't any good. How many times did he literally fall over the ball in front of an open goal, or one-on-one?

Forum Phoenix

I was about to lament how much negativity is in the room here...

but now I can't do anything but wonder how we bother with Asdrubal
We're shocking in attack. Hard to watch. Feel sorry for Okon, simply does not have the players. City the better side with 10 men.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred