• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-Season Games

Fishsdad

14203339_10154322845656206_2277032735172868553_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing this is Storm Roux's first competitive run since his accident - I'd love to know how many minutes he played and how he went - does anyone have any news?

Pazz

I'm guessing this is Storm Roux's first competitive run since his accident - I'd love to know how many minutes he played and how he went - does anyone have any news?[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly he played the whole first game. He seem to go well, performed his signiture turn multiple times. Maybe a little reserved or lack of fitness. The second goal came from the his side though I was on the wrong side of feild to see what actually happened.

The first goal was from a poor touch from Faty back to Ivan.

Fishsdad

Great info Pazz - thanks! Completely understandable if Storm was a little reserved, and without doubt he'll have a lot of catching up to do fitness-wise.
Thanks also for letting us know of Faty's poor back-pass. Not concerned as the guy is a professional, and sure it won't be happening any time again soon

Forum Phoenix

That's our best line up for sure - barring the return of Fab. Monty back where he belongs in a 4231. Bodes well Okon has identified this already.
That side with Fab. Subs: Bingham. Appiah/Trent. Rose.

Wombat

451 or 4321 is basically the same. Even Leicester last year sometimes slipped from 442 to 4411.
Formations can be such a wank. If the individual player does his job and dominates his oppo...you will win.
Last year, only Monty won his 1 on 1's.

pjennings

Sounds like we are lining up against the Roar as

----------------Izzo
--------Ascroft----------Faty--------
Roux----------------------------------Neill
------------Monty------Taveres---------
Appiah-Kubi----------------------------Pain
------------------Powell------------------
------------------Donovan------------------

Bench of Necevski, Trent, McDonald, Bingers, McGing and Peterson

nebakke

ARGH!... I know that neither they nor Jets have had the best of preseasons either but it'd go a great way towards restoring some confidence ahead of the season, if we could come away without losses against either although at this point, I'm guessing next weekend against WelNux is going to be the greater task at this point....
It's just... I'd really like to bl**dy beat Brisbane for once ;)

Rowdy

Water Polo ! by the sounds if it
is about the best we can hope for with the weather up in Sunny QLD.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred