• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Pre-Season Games

Tevor

Yes makes sense, I know Knox has three fields however the pitch at the main school would have to be the best equipped to handle a small crowd and the pitch quality would be the best of the three. Very interested to see who gets a start in certain positions and if the game plan has changed.

sydmariner

Yes makes sense, I know Knox has three fields however the pitch at the main school would have to be the best equipped to handle a small crowd and the pitch quality would be the best of the three. Very interested to see who gets a start in certain positions and if the game plan has changed.
When we've played there in the past it's always been on the main field opposite the train station.

nebakke

Just looking at the team sheet, does anyone know anything about any of the trialists? - Lyons, Dais and James...
I think Lyons is a CAM from the NYL team but what about the other two?

14203339_10154322845656206_2277032735172868553_n.jpg

Manny_ccm

Just looking at the team sheet, does anyone know anything about any of the trialists? - Lyons, Dais and James...
I think Lyons is a CAM from the NYL team but what about the other two?

Shelford Dais played in the NPL for the Mariners Academy side this season

scottmac

Suspended
First game 2-2. Roy from the spot 18th and Appiah 63rd. First to capital from a defensive mix up. Second game at half time 0-0

pjennings

Try this then

#CCMFC followed

1. #CCMFC ‏@CCMariners 6m6 minutes ago
    BOOM! @joshbingham11 scores four in tonight's double header in Canberra. Bravo, Bingaz!
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    #CCMFCpic.twitter.com/hjYNSmcZ3i

CrqreAkUIAAVXqh.jpg

0 retweets 1 like

2. #CCMFC ‏@CCMariners 9m9 minutes ago
    72’ | 4-0 | GOAL! BINGAZ IS ON FIRE
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    The big number nine scores his fourth of the night That’s full time! #CCMFC

0 retweets 2 likes

3. #CCMFC ‏@CCMariners 10m10 minutes ago
    70’ | 3-0 | BINGAZ HAS A HAT TRICK
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    1f525.png
    What a performance by @joshbingham11 tonight in Canberra #CCMFC #CFSvCCM

0 retweets 1 like

4. #CCMFC ‏@CCMariners 14m14 minutes ago
    67’ | GOAL! Bingaz has a brace and we are up 2-0! Well done, @joshbingham11
    1f525.png
    #CCMFC #CFSvCCM

0 retweets 1 like

5. #CCMFC ‏@CCMariners 33m33 minutes ago Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
    47' | 1-0 | GOALLL! Bingham hits an absolute screamer and we take the lead #CCMFC #CFSvCCM

style_cafe

Seems things still haven`t been ironed out between The Mariners & CCFA.
Pluim Park is off limits for trial games to the Mariners I hear.:popcorn:

Forum Phoenix

Twitter feed implies we dominated in terms of possession and chances. Anyone confirm? Also love to know formation and tactics. Wish the club would even just video and stick these on youtube for us or maybe Vimeo and give members a password. So easy. Such a long time between drinks.

Wombat

They appear to rest the front and main pitch but the other bastards are played on all summer!!
I love hearing team songs belted out at 10.30pm...lol.....all week long.

folder

Seems things still haven`t been ironed out between The Mariners & CCFA.
Pluim Park is off limits for trial games to the Mariners I hear.:popcorn:

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good conspiracy theory.

It is off limits to everyone in late August and September because of local football finals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred