• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Petition for DANNY

Gen (MarinerMum)

Jimmydinho said:
I honestly cant believe people are doing this....

He got a suspension, so what?, get over it, we can do without him.

Unfortunately, some people do not believe in justice & fairness.  Something the Tibet people would like people like you to realise.  Alas, some don't.

Justice, fairness and transperancy.  If we all sat on our backsides and never did anything, you wouldn't have it so good.  You do because people wheren't prepared to sit down shut up and be railroaded.

soccer

Jimmydinho said:

sorry to bring this matter to your attention bro but 1530 plus people thinks it's worth making a statement.

I honestly can't believe some people could be so complacent and that's the difference between you and 1530 other people I guess....but you're entitled to your opinion.

fish

soccer said:
Yep most definitely we will get approval before we go to print - no support no logo(as you can appreciate we need star support more than they need us)....the thinking around starfm is they have been really supportive  and followed the story of savedanny.com.au thru news bulletin stories.

If we can get support on the breakfast show with Vic and Lisa we should hit the 2000 signatures goal before the hearing.

Bearinator said:
soccer said:
I HAVE INCLUDED STAR FM'S LOGO AS I AM LOOKING FOR THEM TO SUPPORT WITH ON AIR EXPOSURE

Forgive me if this sounds stupid, but shouldnt you actually get there 100% approval before you go printing company logos on shirts?

do 2000 people listen to that breakfast show???
I am sure if you went to 2GO or Sea FM seeing as they are a corporate partner of the Mariners they would be interested in helping you achieve a broader listening audience

Bex

Jimmydinho said:

I'm kinda hoping that the Mariners and fans continue to support their own players rather than just throw them on the scrapheap as soon as things get a little difficult. For that very same reason, I'm giving you a second chance Jimmy  ;D

soccer

Star FM have followed the petition and supported with news bulletins. The others haven't.

fish said:
soccer said:
Yep most definitely we will get approval before we go to print - no support no logo(as you can appreciate we need star support more than they need us)....the thinking around starfm is they have been really supportive  and followed the story of savedanny.com.au thru news bulletin stories.

If we can get support on the breakfast show with Vic and Lisa we should hit the 2000 signatures goal before the hearing.

Bearinator said:
soccer said:
I HAVE INCLUDED STAR FM'S LOGO AS I AM LOOKING FOR THEM TO SUPPORT WITH ON AIR EXPOSURE

Forgive me if this sounds stupid, but shouldnt you actually get there 100% approval before you go printing company logos on shirts?

do 2000 people listen to that breakfast show???
I am sure if you went to 2GO or Sea FM seeing as they are a corporate partner of the Mariners they would be interested in helping you achieve a broader listening audience

soccer

Greenpoleffc said:
Wait until you have to suffer injustice at the hands of the FFA - what goes around comes around tosser.

not sure who this comment is directed at greenpoleffc?

soccer

well the scum troll have "modified" the banner on the F3. needless to say it has been removed...cowards...

trev

my mate who goes for syd fc said that it was blatin that vukovic got suspended for that long and he supports every1 that is helping danny. also signed the save danny petition

Jimmy

Greenpoleffc said:
Thought he was a scum troll....my bad.

disloyalty to one of our own is as bad anyway

Piss off.

He shouldnt of been that far up the field anyways.
Its so stupid when a keeper goes up that far, look what happend against sydney, Tommy P had to save it on the line cause Danny decided to go for a run.

He shouldnt of hit the ref no matter what.
I know it wasnt hard, but still.

The ban is long, but get over it.
Theyre making an example of him.
I know Griff should of been banned for a long time, but he didnt.
its life, its football, move on people.

trev

lol you have been relived of your boganness now aussie cross and now the new offical bogan is
Jimmydinho

MattSimon

Speaking of Danny being too far down the field, has anyone else noticed how Danny is somehow the third or fourth person to congratulate any Mariner goal scorer during a game, despite being the furthest away? The guy blazes down the field like a man on a mission! Foxsports have cameras set up permanently facing both goals to show goalkeeper reactions to their team scoring but if they use if for Danny it's always an empty box!

MattSimon

Yes I love it! It makes me laugh everytime. My mates are like "what the hell is Vukovic doing down there two seconds after CCM scored?!!"

trev

i love it the way he reacts to bay 16 near the end of games as well he gets the corwd involved even if we are losing

dibo

soccer said:
what the hell a bogan like you is doing on a save danny petition forum is beyond me...

you sound like you have better things to do with your time.

Lawrie McKinna has signed the petition and Graham Arnold thinks we CANNOT do without him.

that makes you a failure who has no idea what they are talking about.

so why don't you hop into your fully lowered fully sick toyota supra with jetz numberplates and head (jade) north up the F3 until you find a place called GRIFFITH. You will at least have one friend in that town. That's one more than you have on this forum.

All for disagreeing with the majority view?

It's a forum here, differing views will be expressed. People aren't trolls just because they don't agree with you, and nobody here should launch into personal abuse just because someone else's views don't match their own.

Further to that, supporting your football club doesn't mean being blind to its faults, nor the faults of the people who work and play for the club. If people can't see the faults of our people then we're no better than the blind and unqualified sycophants in the Squadron. Seeing the faults of the club and its people makes you no less loyal to it, and no less a supporter.

priorpeter

Jimmydinho said:
its life, its football, move on people.

A wise man once said "Some people believe that football is life and death... I am very disappointed with that attitude.. It's much, much more than that"

:p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred