• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Petition for DANNY

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Lol....what's the point in a black flare??  You sure they didn't just light bottles of kero? :D

There's no point in boycotting - do you really think the FFA would care?  They wouldn't - so what's the point, apart from diminishing the support to our remaining players?

FFC Mariner

A Boycott must be a no no. All that would do is deny the club revenue, although I am a proud member, I still buy shit loads of beer.

A walk out is by far the best bet as it will get TV exposure

graaant

I think a walk out will be unbelievable for anyone to see in the stands or on TV!
I'm all for it!

timp

a walk out at Shield's first game...when they announce the ref we just up and leave for 10 minutes!

Cirjl Movhbaauk

sorjesk said:
Do you actually think that the FFA will care that the fans of his club don't want him to be suspended. It's great showing support and all but utterly pointless.
Utterly pointless?
Back in my home country of Croatia they don't have a pointless. Nothing is impossible just keep trying and we can bring Danny back in action!

graaant

Cirjl Movhbaauk said:
sorjesk said:
Do you actually think that the FFA will care that the fans of his club don't want him to be suspended. It's great showing support and all but utterly pointless.
Utterly pointless?
Back in my home country of Croatia they don't have a pointless. Nothing is impossible just keep trying and we can bring Danny back in action!

We sure can, on the 24th November.
:p

Andy

Cirjl Movhbaauk said:
sorjesk said:
Utterly pointless?

Luckily for Croatia, they're not run by Football Federation Australia.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The chook raffle 'round at the club is lucky it isn't run by the FFA.

As for a walkout....I can't see the part-timers joining in, hence there wouldn't be a significantly vacated bay.... hmm...........

Maybe we should rename the Marinators to the Danny Vukovic Support Group :D

graaant

I'm sure if word was spread about a walk-out and there was talk of it to casuals in the bay, then it would be easily accomplished.
If everyone just told people around them what was going on, then it'd work.

graaant

Excellent, I think I'll put this in the Marinators Projects thread aswell, it'll clearly take some organising.

cruiser

soccer said:
SIGNATURE COUNT AS AT FEB 28 10.00 PM = 749

Spread the word: SAVEDANNY.COM.AU

I love the banner SAVEDDANNY.COM.AU strung across the F3 over the city bound lane somewhere between Berowra and Hornsby. Well done to whoever is responsible.  :thumbup:

marinersman

Yeah, I love the banner too.

You just get the feeling as time goes by we are definitely starting to have a genuine Football culture in this country and particularly the Coast.

It's just so great to see after all these years that the beautiful game is starting to infiltrate the psyche of the general public.

I'm getting off topic, but it's the first thing I thought of when I saw the sign and the banners on the F3 for the GF.

graaant

Sadly I don't travel that far south to see the banner.
Is anyone able to get a photo?
This sounds similar to the one we had pre-GF which I also never got to see :(

timp

Here it is:
n662860866_1003399_4174.jpg

Not sure if everyone is aware, but Danny is launching another appeal. it was announced on Thursday so I would think that the appeal will actually take place sometime before next thursday, though it is still a mystery when it will happen.

We are hoping that the FFA are trying to send a strong message, which is why they have been so harsh until now...but we are hoping that they will back down now that the message has definitely gotten across!! Keep fingers crossed people (but not too crossed that you can't sign the petition haha)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred