• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomic

marinersman said:
Also this year there was very minimal marketing and advertising. Last season was a massive membership drive.

Really? Do the Mariners have a marketing division? If so, they should be sacked for not putting on a massive membership drive this year! Can anyone explain the "very minimal marketing and advertising" strategy employed for this year's membership drive?

Atomic

Given the responses to my "dissapointment" at 3200, perhaps I was a tad overly optimistic. What was the number of members last season? That will put the 3200 in perspective.

Deej

V1 we had 600
V2 we had about 2,000
V3 we had about 3,000
V4 we currently have over 3,200

It's all very well saying Newcastle have League to compete with but do you know how much a season pass costs for a student or child?  They are so cheap the club basically throws them at people in order to get numbers!

If the club can keep increasing their numbers every year we're in a healthy situation!

Bladesman

How many of the 3,000 from last season were full season memberships.  I suspect quite a few were signed up halfway through the season when we were looking good for the finals.  I would say 3,200 is a good number especially when you compare to the estimates from http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/nrl/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/nrl_backchat_week_three2/ given for the NRL clubs

Brisbane: 10,000, Canberra: 3100, Gold Coast: 7000, Melbourne: 7500, Newcastle: 6000, Cronulla: 3017, North Queensland: 9300, Penrith: 2980, St George Illawarra: 7500, Souths: 6501, Wests Tigers: 4010, St George Illawarra: 7000, Manly 2100, Sydney Roosters 3077, Warriors: 6000, Parramatta 4000.

Jesus

Jesus
Apparently melb are only at just over 10k. Half of last years at this point.

As for us there is still 2 weeks to go. But would doubt we would have a huge late rush.

bikinigirl

. yeah i'm not saying its doom & gloom - just thought with all the huge crowds last year and the instalment plan there would have been a lot of people who last year attended say 80% of the home games that might have jumped on the membership packages

Alicia

bikinigirl said:
. yeah i'm not saying its doom & gloom - just thought with all the huge crowds last year and the instalment plan there would have been a lot of people who last year attended say 80% of the home games that might have jumped on the membership packages

I think that for some people it hasn't sunk in that we kick off this week!!!

Bex

Yeh, we're on here during the off season and hanging for the season proper, but many people won't know its started until its started in spite of the adverts.

Honkee

Hey guys

Now this question has properly been asked and answered about 74 times in this thread BUT, how long after payment do you get your membership gear?

I paid over 2 weeks ago and Ive got nothing to show for it. Its making me so anxious that Im starting to look like a jets fan waiting on a centerlink payment.

Thanks people  :headbutt:

Paolo

Is it that hard to just ring up and ask the person responsilbe for your membership??

02 4353 7200

jaypee

Honkee said:
Hey guys

Now this question has properly been asked and answered about 74 times in this thread BUT, how long after payment do you get your membership gear?

I paid over 2 weeks ago and Ive got nothing to show for it. Its making me so anxious that Im starting to look like a jets fan waiting on a centerlink payment.

What gear you waiting on. The cards are sent out but the rest of the "LOOT" is available on game day at the membership tent.....

clarence

jaypee said:
Honkee said:
Hey guys

What gear you waiting on. The cards are sent out but the rest of the "LOOT" is available on game day at the membership tent.....

Do you have a membership card, with your seat allocation on the back of it?
If yes, there was a letter sent out with that Card.
Keep that letter and bring it along to the game vs. Sydney this weekend. Present yourself - and that letter - to the folks at the membership tent and pick up your goodies.
If you haven't got your membership card yet, give them a ring and see if you can pickup both the card and the goodies on match day or prior.

Honkee

clarence said:
jaypee said:
Honkee said:
Hey guys

I paid over 2 weeks ago and Ive got nothing to show for it. It’s making me so anxious that I’m starting to look like a jets fan waiting on a centerlink payment.

Do you have a membership card, with your seat allocation on the back of it?
If yes, there was a letter sent out with that Card.
Keep that letter and bring it along to the game vs. Sydney this weekend. Present yourself - and that letter - to the folks at the membership tent and pick up your goodies.
If you haven't got your membership card yet, give them a ring and see if you can pickup both the card and the goodies on match day or prior.

No card yet, but thanks for the help guys!

Bear

Call Mariners on 1300 767 442 and ask for Ivan, he will be more than happy to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred