• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex

Greenpoleffc said:
From my poor mamory, we had 7 or 8 players who were in their 2nd GF so experience shouldnt have been an issue.

More than 50 international caps including a goal in a world cup final >>>>>>>>>>>>> 1x A-league GF

Omni

marinermick said:
Jesus said:
marconigirl said:
Sounds good.. PMF's were always good... :D

Hopefully I will be able to get in, I still haven't got my membership card (Paid in June).. :(
I have had 2 sent out to me and still nothing.. :( I did receive my calender though- so the address is correct)!?!?...

contact ivan at the club, he will sort it out for you

if he is still there

ivan has taken up the post of general manager for the newcastle basketball association

don't know when he leaves

He was there on Friday.

PMFs are back? That may just make it worth my signing up.

marconigirl

Ivan gave my dad my card on Friday...
Thanks Ivan for all your help... :D
So no more excuses for me not being at games... :D

How did the PMF go on Fri night???

Bex

Sorry to hear Ivan is leaving the Mariners :(

I didn't stay long at the PMF, but it seemed to be going well. Fairly low key with the players straggling in as they were ready for dinner. Mat Simon signed my hat Caceras seeming pretty happy to have scored his first Mariners goal. Bear ruined it by wearing a Perth Glory shirt; I almost threw up ;)

Sacko

:redcard:

For Bear and wearing that top - if the "Glory" part wasn't bad enough it was at least XXXXs too small.

It was the last thing I can remember seeing in the bowlo, although I can remember leaving the CCLC and getting a taxi home - which I'm told by the misses was around 1.30am - so much for the quiet night...

Please Bear hibernate that shirt!   

Bex

LOL AM, you had me going there for a few moments ................ until I noticed the ;)

Bear

Bex said:
Bear ruined it by wearing a Perth Glory shirt; I almost threw up ;)

Sacko said:
:redcard:

For Bear and wearing that top - if the "Glory" part wasn't bad enough it was at least XXXXs too small.

It was the last thing I can remember seeing in the bowlo, although I can remember leaving the CCLC and getting a taxi home - which I'm told by the misses was around 1.30am - so much for the quiet night...

Please Bear hibernate that shirt!    

I looked hot in it, and you both know it ;)

Sacko, you walked past our building very early in the morning. "who the f**kin hell is saaaaacko" was chanted from level 5, and we could hear a very drunk "come and av a go if ya fink your ard enuf" reply ;D

john_kowolski

Does anyone know anything about the reciprical benefits with Sheffield and the 2 other clubs (China/Hungary)? What do they do?

Also, for the Post match function, do members have to be over 18 to attend on their own?

to be honest that's just crap to get Sydney supporters while the mariners are awesome and do not need to give away free stuff to attract people  :headbounce:

Redline

So I was looking at my CCLC card today..expires Feb 09...now I recall that there was talk of the memberships now being renewed on your bothday and not in Feb...seeing as my birthday is in December....do I renew now, and its valid til my birthday next year? Or does this card miraculously stay valid til my birthday in december?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred