• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus

Jesus
Interesting to see what bling are doing with memberships. Also interesting they have got in early. I like the easy re-applying for current members online.

form bling website

Be Part of Something BIG - Sydney FC Memberships on saleTuesday, 15 April 2008
Sydney FC members can renew their memberships for the 2008/09 season on line as the push to dramatically increase the membership base commences.

The 2008/09 Sydney FC memberships, which include a season ticket to all 10 home games, are available from $149 and are even cheaper if they are purchased on-line.

For the first time the Sydney FC members can renew on line, simply by logging onto my.sydneyfc.com and registering on-line.

Existing members will have to register for an on-line account (free of charge).

The 2008/09 Memberships also include an increased array of member benefits both from Sydney FC and the clubs sponsors.

The member benefits (for all members adult and junior) are:
Entry to all 10 home games.
Entry to an exclusive post-match function after all 10 home games.
Exclusive invitation to special member events
Member-only offers from Sydney FC sponsors
Priority access to Sydney FC finals matches
Sydney FC newsletters

Adult members also receive:
Exclusive Sydney FC members cap
Sydney FC membership card with lanyard and pouch
Sydney FC members key ring

Junior members also receive:
Sydney FC bootbag
Shin pads
Water bottle
Mini ball
Stickers
Priority offer to Sydney FC coaching clinics

skilbeck

well thats to make up for the shite football that sydney is going to play this year when Aloisi gets injured

Jesus

Jesus
skilbeck said:
well thats to make up for the shite football that sydney is going to play this year when Aloi$i gets injured

Have to get memberships in fast before he does his knee in pre-season training

RADINHO

Jesus said:
Junior members also receive:
Sydney FC bootbag
Shin pads
Water bottle
Mini ball
Stickers
Priority offer to Sydney FC coaching clinics

i wish i got some of that stuff when i became a member but in mariners form

MrCelery

Interesting to contrast what each official website is doing with registering new members. Varies from high tech to low tech. I would have thought all would be exactly the same- standard design, level playing field, etc. But no.

As mentioned, Sydney FC have a registration form - what's past the initial form I don't know, as I've not registered.

The Mariners have a straightforward form to register. Which I did. Doesn't generate a personal 'Thank you' email to your address, just a thank you page on the site.

The Bogan Scum have a statement saying 'e-mail us', and it does not even include an email link to make it easy!

Clearly the Scum are anticipating a lean year, or just don't care about their supporters.

Omni

MrCelery said:
Clearly the Scum are anticipating a lean year, or just don't care about their supporters.

Wasn't their season one membership exactly the same price as buying a ticket to every match anyway?

Marinerchick

scum really don't care about there supporters
our local soccer club tried to organise them to show
up it our presentation day. A club reprasenitive rung up
the anwser they got was "you do carpark attending
and we will think about it".
the reprasenitive also rung the mariners office and spoke to sharon
the anwser we got was "yes. give me a time and a date and they will be there".
its the little things that are going to make the jets lose more and more fans

john_kowolski

I'm a member of my AFL team, and boy, do they know how to run it well!!

Every year, I get my 'collectable' member card, lanyard and pouch, as well as the 'standard membership base pack that every member gets.

I then get my recognition and reward level prize. There are about 7 different categories depending on the number of consequtive years you've been a member (1, 2, 3-4, 5-10, 10-25, 25-50, 50+). These are generally member flags, caps, scarves etc.

Finally you get what is in the package you bought. this is either your game entry, or if it is a supporters pack (no game entry), the rest of your merchandise. Drink coasters, notebook, cuff links etc.

I also get frequent information e-mails and invitations

This is what CCM needs to do

marinermick

john_kowolski said:
I'm a member of my AFL team, and boy, do they know how to run it well!!

Every year, I get my 'collectable' member card, lanyard and pouch, as well as the 'standard membership base pack that every member gets.

I then get my recognition and reward level prize. There are about 7 different categories depending on the number of consequtive years you've been a member (1, 2, 3-4, 5-10, 10-25, 25-50, 50+). These are generally member flags, caps, scarves etc.

Finally you get what is in the package you bought. this is either your game entry, or if it is a supporters pack (no game entry), the rest of your merchandise. Drink coasters, notebook, cuff links etc.

I also get frequent information e-mails and invitations

This is what CCM needs to do

AFL have the best sporting administration in Australia - hands down

mind you they get around a billion in television money

P

Pete

Heads up everyone.

Check the email address that you gave the Mariners when you got last season's membership, as they've sent out an online survey. They want to know how we value the memberships and other similar questions with a range of options to click.

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

marinermick

Spud said:
Heads up everyone.

Check the email address that you gave the Mariners when you got last season's membership, as they've sent out an online survey. They want to know how we value the memberships and other similar questions with a range of options to click.

filled it out

a bit late to be doing market reseach for season 4

i thought they would have had their membership pack sorted by now

kevrenor

Spud said:
Heads up everyone.

Nope, didn't get it! 

P

Pete

kevrenor said:
Spud said:
Heads up everyone.

Nope, didn't get it! 

Have you been banned or are they fearful of your views? :D
Ivan still twitches when I say hi to him! ;D

P

Pete

Omni said:
He's trying to hold back laughter I think Spud ;)

Who? Ivan - at me?

I guess he is.

I'm easily laughed at, I suppose. But I am who I am and can't change that. Life is like a box of chocolates... :popcorn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred