• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic_beats_Mario

I just got my members pack tonight and i am stoked with it! a tonne better than what i get with the swans and i pay more for a lesser membership with them.

Cant wait to decorate my car with the scarf and stickers.

Good Job Mariners excellent stuff

Gav...

Yer it was better this pack and the only thing that i am disapointed in is the "shopping bag" i thought we might of got a backpack.

Also for some odd reason on my card pocket it has queensland roar fc

marinersman

Does anyone know or heard why they've canned the post match functions this year? Maybe the club would like to have them but for some reason they can't, I don't know.

I do know that I've got a nine year old who is very disappointed. He loved talking to the players and getting their autographs. It's really disappointing the kids can't are deprived of it this season.

I'm going to email the club about it, but I'd thought I'd just ask here.

FFC Mariner

Put prices up, cancel PMF's...........

Are members still getting the best ride??

Not compared to previous seasons. I am happy to be a mere season ticket holder, happily avoid the aggro and extra cost of getting a ticket every week but dont insult me with this members bullshit

Bex

Yeh, I've been wondering about that. I never went in years gone by because the rest of the family didn't have a season ticket and I wanted us to all feel part of the it.

This year, the whole family have season tickets and I was looking forward to going to at least a few. I know my wife Karen was keen to go to the post match function but now they've canned it by the looks.

????

marinersman

That's great news Deej.

Bozza's line for autographs will be twice as long as they were for the "kicked a penalty and done nothing else man" down the F3.

marconigirl

Sounds good.. PMF's were always good... :D

Hopefully I will be able to get in, I still haven't got my membership card (Paid in June).. :(
I have had 2 sent out to me and still nothing.. :( I did receive my calender though- so the address is correct)!?!?...

Paolo

marinersman said:
Bozza's line for autographs will be twice as long as they were for the "kicked a penalty and done nothing else man" down the F3.
your right...he has done nothing. Playing in the 3 biggest leagues in the world and making over 50 appearances for Australia is terrible

Jesus

Jesus
marconigirl said:

Hopefully I will be able to get in, I still haven't got my membership card (Paid in June).. :(
I have had 2 sent out to me and still nothing.. :( I did receive my calender though- so the address is correct)!?!?...

contact ivan at the club, he will sort it out for you

Jesus

Jesus
keensy said:
marinersman said:
your right...he has done nothing. Playing in the 3 biggest leagues in the world and making over 50 appearances for Australia is terrible
To be fair he has never played at a big club, nor been a cornerstone at a club in those leagues. Unlike bozza, kewell, emo, dukes etc etc

Paolo

Jesus said:
keensy said:
marinersman said:
To be fair he has never played at a big club, nor been a cornerstone at a club in those leagues. Unlike bozza, kewell, emo, dukes etc etc
still dosnt warrant "done nothing else man".

He was nothing but great for the club when he was here and people keep forgetting that and prefer to be bitter

Bear

keensy said:
Jesus said:
keensy said:
marinersman said:
still dosnt warrant "done nothing else man".

He was nothing but great for the club when he was here and people keep forgetting that and prefer to be bitter

+1

If you cant admit he was great for us, your a 1 eyed fool who needs to open the other eye

MattSimon

If you're a 1 eyed fool then you have no other eye to open  :p

Aloi$i might have been good for us, but I'm glad he's gone.

Now where's my pen, who wants the autograph of Matty S?

Bex

Yeh, I agree with Keensy and Bear to some extent. He was definitely good for us. However, I'm still wondering why he couldn't score in the grand final. After all, paying big bucks for an older player who has international experience should buy you someone who can come through when it really counts. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the GF loss was his fault, just that if someone should have risen above the ordinary at a GF I would expect it to be someone like Aloisi. As far as on pitch performance goes I don't think we got anything too special, especially when you consider the injury time.

Anyway, thats all a bit off topic. Sorry mods.

Deej, thats great news about the PFMs. Should be able to make it on Friday night too. :)

FFC Mariner

I think its harsh to expect that greedy 1 legged tosser to have single handedly lifted in the GF.

From my poor mamory, we had 7 or 8 players who were in their 2nd GF so experience shouldnt have been an issue.

We froze, we bottled it, we lost...........again.

marinermick

Jesus said:
marconigirl said:

contact ivan at the club, he will sort it out for you

if he is still there

ivan has taken up the post of general manager for the newcastle basketball association

don't know when he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member