• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.

marinersman

Has anybody heard the latest on how many members we have so far?

I assume since there's been no media release lately we haven't reached 3,000 yet which was last season's figure.

nero

Is the deck situated in Bay 15 in the last few rows?

During the pre-season cup game, I noticed a number of deckian style people standing in the back row of Bay 15. They were singing things like "if you hate Newcastle clap your hands, Joel Grifs etc.

Does anybody know if they were from the deck group and are serious or if it was just some drunken yobs.

georgemladenov said:
Our lot are in Bay 5, K 19-22.

Amazing seats right in the middle of the pitch, and I'm situated perfectly to give the likes of Kosmina a hammering like I did today!

I can't wait till the season actually starts now!

We are in Bay 5 Row L 19-22

Jesus

Jesus
My mate has a member m=number of 4725 or there abouts. That dont mean nothing for how many of the previous actualy kept there memberships. But since he signed up in the members period, through me, i presume that anyone else would be more than that

FFC Mariner

nero said:

During the pre-season cup game, I noticed a number of deckian style people standing in the back row of Bay 15. They were singing things like "if you hate Newcastle clap your hands, Joel Grifs etc.

Does anybody know if they were from the deck group and are serious or if it was just some drunken yobs.

1) Yes we are drunken yobs
2) We sang no anti scum songs at all (as we were playing someone else)
3) We are there every week

Bear

Greenpoleffc said:
nero said:

1) Yes we are drunken yobs
2) We sang no anti scum songs at all (as we were playing someone else)
3) We are there every week

lol greenpole in the deck, now THATS funny

fedelta

Perm said:
Greenpoleffc said:
ccy - pah, run from the BSE

you fools have nothing on the PTB (Palm Tree Bandits)

OH_NOES.jpg

Bear

I think we all know the dock got taught a lesson or 2 by the bse after the gf, so.....

bse>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the dock

Sean

no, we're going to sing "Im forever blowing bubbles" regardless of what team we're watching and pretend like its actually a good idea.

Bear

Perm said:
no, we're going to sing "Im forever blowing bubbles" regardless of what team we're watching and pretend like its actually a good idea.

Good idea I say. Anything is better than "this team is your team" or whatever your calling it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred