• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners v Perth

cruiser

julienatkev said:
i am listening to it on the radio not the best reception but i did not want to sit in
the car where i get the best reception.
Thanks - I didnt know it was broadcast on the radio. Am now listening to it.

at least we go to 31 points on our own now, just have to keep the good work up next week against the jatz
but we should be able to do that

priorpeter

wow... end of the day we only had 30% possession... gah.. ah well, at least the point puts us back on top.

serious14

When we win next week and Sydney draw with Qld, a point against Wellington will secure us the plate.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah.

Leedsmariner

Fox sports said 47% possession

Could be a big point for us, but disappointing we didn't get all 3 points

We failed to create enough chances to fully deserve the win

defense started off a bit unorganised but settled into the game well

Ange Postacoglu (sp) is a terribel summariser, he was going on about Ceccoli not having a lot of game time recently (mus have excluded the games he played for his club in the season that has recently finished!) and was praising the consistent good quality of Danny's distribution this season (it was pretty good tonight) from both the ground and the air! I think the reason he hasn't gone overseas yet is down to his distribution and kicking as it needs improvement for him to become a top keeper

priorpeter

id really love to see the scum choke and miss out on the finals hahaha.. see adelaide or the tards sneak in. but wouldnt most of us.. :tv: :eek:verhead: :pirate: :tophat:

Andy

Dissapointing not to take the three points, but a result is good enough to get us top of the league.

northernspirit

woeful performance from the lads, enough long ball shit already! really the 3 points would have turned our season around and given us confidence for our last two games but we got the point, at least we conceded only 1 goal. Our destiny is in our own hands now

i think benjamin's update is more accurate it said 30% and he is never out by that much and keeps the website up today pretty good

priorpeter

Leedsmariner said:
Fox sports said 47% possession

Could be a big point for us, but disappointing we didn't get all 3 points

We failed to create enough chances to fully deserve the win

defense started off a bit unorganised but settled into the game well

ah my bad.. well not really my bad as i was going off the a-league site..

http://www.a-league.com.au/Scoreboard_HAL/0000780097/scoreboard.html

unfortunatley my gf refuses to subscribe to fox sports so i am left without..  :headbutt:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred