• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

Antlion

Why does this club hate this club so much
Honestly - when you look at ALL of the insanely bad decisions and outcomes that come out of the club like a conveyor belt these days logic points you to 1 of 4 conclusions:
a) The club is under-resourced and struggling to get the bases covered
b) The club is resourced well enough but full of incompetence
c) a & b at the same time
d) The club is purposely driving itself into the ground

It is this last one which concerns me the most. Primarily because there is no evidence to suggest it is definitely not this option. It seems, at face value, unlikely - but then if it turned out to be true every inconceivable mistake made would make perfect sense in hindsight.
:tinfoilhat:

turbo

It seems, at face value, unlikely - but then if it turned out to be true every inconceivable mistake made would make perfect sense in hindsight.

Does it seem that unlikely? There's enough red flags for a casual observer to pick up nevermind football people working in the industry.

NoDiggity

Not sure of the legitimacy of this (posted on social media by a CCM fan page)- Adam Pearce will be released from the club in the coming days due to disciplinary issues off field

Michael

Not sure of the legitimacy of this (posted on social media by a CCM fan page)- Adam Pearce will be released from the club in the coming days due to disciplinary issues off field

Geeeeeeze i’d love to know what the disciplinary issues are.
The bloke has about as much personality as a stone.

He’s not upto aleague level and I really don’t think he ever will be.
Admittedly haven’t been to loads of npl games, but every time I did, he made a blunder. And the boys that go regularly, I have seen make similar comments.

FFC Mariner

Admittedly haven’t been to loads of npl games, but every time I did, he made a blunder. And the boys that go regularly, I have seen make similar comments.
Agree 100%, he is decent MAA level at best.

Wombat

He is actually a angry man....which i dont mind if in can be channelled into superior performance....but sadly with Pearce it appears he is just a loud mouth scummer and nothing more.
The Islander from Canberra was better than him and Gauci and so is Munford.

adz

Staff member
Screenshot-from-2019-02-22-13-47-45.png

fixed it

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Umm, did someone say that the club reneged on Nizzys deal ....that’s a lot shit if real...also, why does Mulvey hate Tommy H , but thinks Smelling is Socceroos material ....I know it’s been a couple of crap years ,but this is the worst year for the rumour mill....must be a consequence of consistent shiteness

Michael

So now that this will be the worst ever finish to a season. As shit as it is. Life isn’t fairy tales. Massive clean out 3.0 needed. Top to bottom. I’ll focus on the squad.
18players off contract or returning to loan clubs end of this season.
Flat out yes or no to keep. You can all assume the reasons for each, it’s pretty obvious.

Aspro- yes vital
Clisby- no
Gamiero- no
Graham- no will return to Sheffield
Hiariej- yes, but Mulvey is a c**t
Hoole- take out the back and shoot the c**t
Karacan- yes could be vital
Kekeris- yes
Kennedy- take out the back and shoot the c**t
Macdonald- no
Mallon- no will return to Sheffield
Millar- gone
Murray- yes squaddie
Nisbet-yes squaddie
O'Neill- no return to Burnley
Pain- yes vital
Pearce- shoot the c**t out the back
Rowles- yes squaddie

And you know what, f**k Mulvey off. The fall out of, as foxsports love to put it “disruption” is worth it.
He’s built a squad of barely squad players for other aleague sides with literally 5 players that would be regulars else where.
I’d only keep Monty and the fitness coach.

Every team that has ever had a successful season, spends big on roughly 13-14 players. A couple okay squaddies and then youth. It’s the only way to do it in this shit league.

Huge club clean out needed.

Ancient Mariner

:goodpost:

This in spades, it is so obvious.

I will add that the 2 most important targets the Club should go after if they want to see an improvement are Crawley and Clarky. Simples.

MagpieMariner

And if we can't get Crawley (and how good is he, he's even made Redders look like a keeper) then what about van Stratten? I heard he's coaching somewhere not far away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred