• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Mariners Squad - HAL 14 - 2018- 2019 - The challenge for Mike Mulvey is over

bikinigirl

I think people are getting the wrong end of the stick on this one.

And no I’m not defending the club. These are long term effects they’ve brought on us. And I think the problem is a lot worse than the idea they simply can’t get their act together enough to make timely / convincing overtures to players.

I expect much of the hesitation is from the players and their agents. The Australian based ones who are performing well, foremost of which are Aspro and Pain, if they had a decent outside offer and a chance to go would have to be crazy to stay. If Pain and Aspro wanted to be staying, they’d be staying.

No quality player who is sought after, or hopes they might be in the off season is opting in early to the Mariners right now.

We’re in for a hell of a fight to overcome this hurdle. We need to sign and build early but in our current predicament that’s going to be f**king hard to do.

So people may think it must Phelan and Shaun floundering at every turn, but I think far more likely that what we’re seeing are the result of years of underspending, poor squads, poor coaches and poor results all coming home to roost.

. i agree completely ... but the club have been pathetically slow to act. i want them to at least put the player in a position to think about hanging around

. Millar was the most public example, but it would seem he was not the only one the club wanted to keep that had already signed elsewhere before the club even bothered to act

. this is just making their job even harder. it is a very real concern that we could have a poor pre-season coming up because like this season the squad may only come together once all other options have dried up for the players we eventually sign

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

It does look like the club hasn't learned from the Millar debacle.
And THAT is concerning.

So just who is responsible for this incompetence?

"Nah bro, we will TOOOOOOOTALLY offer you a contract. Can't know, but we TOOOOOTALLY will"

FMD this club has become an amateur clusterf**k

SuperHans

Hoole is a dog. Nesbit can play as a 10.....he owns it at training.
Was Nesbit been used as a DM against Manly U? I really like him, but I thought he would be a better as an attacking mid (he has the skills) and he dosn't really have the physical presence for defence

Forum Phoenix

Was Nesbit been used as a DM against Manly U? I really like him, but I thought he would be a better as an attacking mid (he has the skills) and he dosn't really have the physical presence for defence

Ball playing DM - last 30 almost everything was recycled through him and he was playing it out.

Not sure about tonight against CT...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami