• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

Arabmariner

serious14 said:
Alas no, I was only 1 at the time.  :p   Certainly watched and heard about it though..

Gordy Strachan........ _ooooooooooooooold_ school.
I,m in there somewhere!!!Behind the goal opposite the stretford end at Old Trafford and behind the goal where Man Utd scored the winner in the 2nd leg.Two classic games they were.They let us off the hook in the 1st leg but we gifted them goals in the 2nd.Good memories of the trip to Old Trafford though!

S

soccersensei

Yeah Rooney has been simply outstanding, his constant runs force space for the whole team and coupled with his on the ball skills, tenacious defense, striking and assist ability make him too hard to go past after CR. That said - Vidic brilliant, Rio brilliant, even Giggs still just lifts the entire team still when he's on...

But I've been bowled over by TEVEZ...
Such a fantastic attitude, enthusiasm, work ethic and a stunning player. His unselfish determined attitude has brought united the depth of support that I think makes us a truly great team that is so likely to win the double.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
serious14 said:
A thought......

Who do you all think has been United's player of the season, _ASIDE_ from Ronaldo (who is almost on a different level entirely).

I gotta go with Sensei on this one, TEVEZ has been great....and also i have been liking HARGREAVES....dunno why he has just been leaping out at me for some reason.

Paolo

serious14 said:
keensy said:
FC United of Manchester >>> Manchester United

Every single one and every single thing in the history of forever >>> Tottenham.
lets not exaggerate
you and i both know that is untrue

p.s at this present time   trophies won by tottenhma this season = 1  trophies won by man u = 0
8)

mustapha_beer

RECKY said:
serious14 said:
A thought......

Who do you all think has been United's player of the season, _ASIDE_ from Ronaldo (who is almost on a different level entirely).

I gotta go with Sensei on this one, TEVEZ has been great....and also i have been liking HARGREAVES....dunno why he has just been leaping out at me for some reason.

From what I've seen of EPL clubs this season, I'd agree with RECKY on this one. While Ronaldo gets most of the headlines for his goals and set-ups, Hargreaves is every bit as effective in his own way. He gets through so much of the unglamorous work, and probably gets a fraction of the plaudits.

S

soccersensei

RECKY said:
serious14 said:
A thought......

Yeah absolutely agree recky, while other players like nani or Anderson are skill/speedsters, HARGREAVES plays football, classically and extremely well, he's been a real joy to watch lately hasn't he.

S

soccersensei

Serious... your usually near at hand on game night... Foxtel isn't listing coverage of the 2:10am game vs Blackburn... Got any heads up for me?

Much appreciated
SS

serious14

Andy said:
Massive game at the bridge next weekend now.

Man U to win the title again, at Stamford.  Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd.

soccersensei said:
Serious... your usually near at hand on game night... Foxtel isn't listing coverage of the 2:10am game vs Blackburn... Got any heads up for me?

Much appreciated
SS

Check your PM pal - sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.

fedelta

grecquemariner said:
serious14 said:
Chelsea 1, Wigan 1.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!111!

Blackburn Rovers 1, United 1.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

Manchester United      81 Pts 
Chelsea                    78 Pts
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!

S

soccersensei

0 all with Barca...
Thank fark thats over, simply horrible to watch.

S

soccersensei

Indeed,
Messi though an exceptional player, coming back from injury was a pretty immense contribution,
Iniesta however #$%$^$%^* NOT a fan of his any more.
CR deserved a second penalty.

S

soccersensei

FIREEEE UPPPPP TIMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:
ROOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

S

soccersensei

Right... 150 minutes till we beat Barca at Old Trafford!!!!!
LETS DO THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU DEVVVVVVIIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!

jarrad

15 mins til game time.
Im feeling a 1-1 draw for these two.
Putting Barcelona into the final to face
the wrath of the mighty Liverpool! Haha.

First leg
Barca 0 - 0 Man U
Liverpool 1 - 1 Chelsea

2nd leg
Man U 1 - 1 Barca
Chelsea 0 - 1 Liverpool (Torres) =D

Final
Barca 1 - 2 Livepool.

Yep, thats my predictions.
Enjoy the game kids. =D

Online statistics

Members online