• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Manchester United

serious14

*downs a bottle of Vodka in celebration*

Apologies to the residents of North Gosford if I awoke you this morning with my celebrating.

LUZHNIKI, LUZHNIKI, WE'RE THE FAMOUS MAN UNITED AND WE'RE OFF TO LUZHNIKI!!!!

mariners4ever

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddd

priorpeter

No apologies to the residents of point clare/surrounding suburbs - You should have all been awake to witness it!! :vhappy:

jarrad

Yeah, great goal by Scholes although Messi was by far the best player on that pitch.
Etoo couldve easily had a goal but chose to touch it on. -_-
If only Henry was on the whole game. Also, although he didn't do much, welldone
to Bojan, 17 years old, playing in a match as big as that would be pretty scary.

It should have been Barcelona's night, I can't remember who is was that was tackled in the
box although he stayed on his feet, but with a penalty there, and Etoo chipping it
past Van der sar it should have been a 2-1 win for Barcelona.

Manchester wont be so lucky in Moscow when they take on the mighty Liverpool though.

Prediction 2-1 to Liverpool, with goals from Ronaldo, Torres and Gerrard

COME ON LIVERPOOL!

Auburn Mariner

You beauty!!

Woke up at 3pm after nightshift to hear the boys had beaten the Catalan giants.

Now for Moskva, and Liverpool (Chelsea can get stuffed, and we'll win the EPL, too!!).

Time, date, and Central Coast venue for the final (or will we have a night out in Sydney this time)??

EDIT: May 22 (AEST), approximate 0400hrs kickoff. So where will we watch the big game??

Glory, glory Man United.

Sym

Chelsea to make it through, Ballack unstoppable atm, and get over Torres if he was so good I think they'd be challenging for the EPL

jarrad

Lol, we'll see.
It's going to be a great game.
Hoping for a good match from Reina.
Maybe some magic from Gerrard or Alonso.
We'll soon see :)

S

soccersensei

Torres said:
Yeah, great goal by Scholes although Messi was by far the best player on that pitch.
Etoo couldve easily had a goal but chose to touch it on. -_-
If only Henry was on the whole game. Also, although he didn't do much, welldone
to Bojan, 17 years old, playing in a match as big as that would be pretty scary.

It should have been Barcelona's night, I can't remember who is was that was tackled in the
box although he stayed on his feet, but with a penalty there, and Etoo chipping it
past Van der sar it should have been a 2-1 win for Barcelona.

Manchester wont be so lucky in Moscow when they take on the mighty Liverpool though.

Prediction 2-1 to Liverpool, with goals from Ronaldo, Torres and Gerrard

COME ON LIVERPOOL!

Lucky...? Pfffftttttt... United could have had three more goals also,
and there was nothing lucky about the united defense that consistently tracked Messi and closed down the box. Was a hard fought win, not a lucky victory.
:naughty:

Sym

Well Chelsea v United in the Final

Sir Alex was at Stamford Bridge for the game..one of the few times He gets to watch quality football

(it's a joke calm down)

FFC Mariner

Home game for the scum though isnt it :-(

Wonder if the people Roman stole his $$ from will be able to afford a ticket??

Alicia

Auburn Mariner said:
You beauty!!

Woke up at 3pm after nightshift to hear the boys had beaten the Catalan giants.

Now for Moskva, and Liverpool (Chelsea can get stuffed, and we'll win the EPL, too!!).

Time, date, and Central Coast venue for the final (or will we have a night out in Sydney this time)??

EDIT: May 22 (AEST), approximate 0400hrs kickoff. So where will we watch the big game??

Glory, glory Man United.

Isn't the game May 21? 

grecquemariner

This is going to be intense. Seriously these two teams will be head on for the next 3 weeks. I hope someone organizes a party. wink wink nudge nudge lol.

serious14

Auburn Mariner said:
May 22 (AEST), approximate 0400hrs kickoff. So where will we watch the big game??

Either my house, as per last weekend which was a smashing success - or I'm guessing that somewhere in Sydney will be having an event type thing.  I'm voting for mine, just 'cause it's close to where I am and it's warmer.  :p

jarrad

serious14 said:
Auburn Mariner said:
May 22 (AEST), approximate 0400hrs kickoff. So where will we watch the big game??

Either my house, as per last weekend which was a smashing success - or I'm guessing that somewhere in Sydney will be having an event type thing.   I'm voting for mine, just 'cause it's close to where I am and it's warmer.   :p

Yeah I like the sound of that.
Come on you blues!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred